Chapter twenty five

Chapter twenty five

The central European state, the federal republic of Germany with the landscape of rivers, forest, mountain, rages and north sea beaches. It is the second most popular country in the Europe. Although they were supposed to flew from Abuja but Abba rearranged their schedules and changed it to Lagos.

Now they were about to land in Berlin Brandenburg airport which is the international airport Schonefeld, Germany. The journey was of six hours, nine minutes. In spite of that kulthum had a wayfare of certainty perfection alongside khalifa whom was so obsessed with her new hobby. She didn’t sleep a wink unlike Nadia who was a total sleep head in whatsoever travel they were to go.

Khalifa would show kulthum the diverse clouds and she would snapped it  alongside their hands in the view, they’d snapped their drinks and snacks given in flight and sent it to their family group chat in WhatsApp. To feed your curiosity, the family group encompasses Amma, khalifa, Nadia, haleem, khairiyya and kulthum.

“Tighten your seatbelt as for we are landing this instant” a soft lady’s voice came through the speakers

They adjusted their seatbelt as they were told and waited to land safely. Twenty minutes later, two flight attendants unveiled the first class specified portion.

“Sir, ma’am. Let us lead you to your exit” one of the attendants said

Khalifa nodded and asked kulthum to call Nadia from the toilet. She went to the restroom and knocked.

“Nady…we are leaving” she spoke while her hand was on the door knob

Nady instantly came out sighing and cleaning her hands with her material gown.

“Muje (let’s go)” Nady smiled at kulthum and walked out to where khalifa was with the two attendants together with their luggages on the trolley.

They walked out of the plane boundary and strolled over to the arrival area where they met with the Nigerian embassy director at same time with securities and soldiers. The people there in the arrival lounge were curious to see whom that convey of people were waiting for, and surprisingly, The Nigerian president's son which is also one of the youngest Neurosurgeon in west Africa and also a competition to the United States. Nadia already knew who her brother was so she wasn’t surprised like kulthum was.

As though he knows, he’d wear sunglasses by the entrance of arrival lounge and holds Kulthum and Nadia’s hands and left the securities to wandered with their bags and trollies.

People were staring while some that recognized him were taking a pictures from a far. He let his sisters to walked ahead of him while he was behind shaking hands and exchanging pleasantries with the embassy director.

The securities and soldiers were at his back and his sides protecting him and supervising the areas repeatedly. He thanked the Embassy director as he entered the Roll Royce that was in the middle of the little much convey and drove off to his destination.

They arrived at their house in Steglizt-Zehlendorf. It is one of the Berlin wealthiest borough, is a green cosmopolitan oasis in it all: grand estates, lakes, woodlands, historic sites and premier cultural attraction.

He stepped out of the car and walked directly to where Nadia and kulthum were. He asked them to walked ahead of him as he was behind them typing only god knows what in his phone.

The house they were going to stay in was Abba's house since before he became the CBN governor in 2016 and now the house was renovated into a better interior and exterior décor. They walked in and unexpectedly Khalifa and Nadia heard the most familiar voice from the kitchen and quickly turned to see for themselves.