Chapter fifteen

Doesn't it seems and feels brutal to snatch away someone else's home and hope?
_salamatullah

Chapter Fourteen

I am done for” hammad mentally said

Hajia couldn’t do better than grasping hard. She couldn’t even sit comfortably on the sofa she was on.

Right now, kulthum was strolling towards them speechless but her mouth was desiring to say the most hurtful words she has never ever imagine in her stay on earth. She stood still in front of Hajia and hammad forming an O with her mouth, trying her best to speak but unluckily she couldn’t say a word let alone a sentence.

Tears began to fall down as she looked at hammad then that Beebah of a girl repeatedly.

“Ya Allah, this dream is indeed a bitter one. Please wake me up, wake me up!” she began to weep suddenly, shaking her head repeatedly as thou she was dreaming a bad dream.

Kulthum calm down, take it easy” hajia murmured from where she was

Kulthum scoffed and laughed her best before she spin to hajia who was staring at her pitiful

“Hajia?”  she called

Hajia nodded squeezing her eyes shut

“Hajia…hajia…” she was trying to talk but what to say is the issue. If she were to talk bad she would feel better than ever, if she were to throw a dirty slap across their face she would’ve feel even much much better.

“Hammad!?”  hajia called in a manner of audacity   

“Na’am” he answered like a whisper thou

“Clean up your mess!”  hajia spoke glaring at them and left but suddenly halted by her daughter-in-law's cracked voice

“hajia? Hajia kisa baki wannan karuwar tabar min gida (hajia talk to that prostitute to leave my house)” she instantly broke down again

“Kulthumu this is not my fight, he brought this upon himself so….he has to deal with it”

“Hajia, hammad shouldn’t do this to me, hajia talk to him please, I can’t leave with him in this situation hajia. Wayyo Allah nah! (Oh my Allah)” she said crying and shaking unconditionally

Hajia who was holding back not to say a word that would be as though an abuse finally broke the silence.

“When I told you that you shouldn’t marry her what did you do? I told you that marrying kulthum will be a disaster but you shove things away and do everything your way. Fine, now you cheated her with another lady here who is carrying your unborn child. I won’t interfere in your matters Muhammad, do wrong or do right it is your game to play. And yes, as I said I will be going back today and right this instance”

hajia spoke in a very furious warning voice which made all of them shocked exclude kulthum, who was caught off guard, she was surprised of what hajia discussed. Like, so hajia never liked her in the first place? She wished all that was happening was a dream so that when she wake up she would asked Allah to erased all of that from her memory. But, it was true, hammad betrayed her, hajia never liked her, one disgusting prostitute called Beebah is bearing her husband’s child.

MeWhat disappointed kulthum the most was after hajia disappeared all of a sudden instead for her to put sense into her son’s skull, hammad left the house to leaving her with that so called Beebah of a girl too.

Right now, kulthum hates no one like that lady, she despised her to the core that if she would be given a gun she wouldn’t hesitate to shot her.

Please where does hammad lives? I mean his bedroom” Beebah asked comfortably as though she’s also a wife in the house.