Chapter twenty four

Fa innama'al usri yusra💛

Chapter twenty four

Right now, kulthum was at war with her breath, she was literally stunned with the indoors, you know, it wasn’t her fault if she falls for the entire house and the people in it. She was trying to get herself together.

She kept spinning around and suddenly got bumped into someone, well, a little child. The child was somewhat looking old enough to be  or above, it was a girl and she looked exactly or should I say a replica of Nadia.

“Chuchu!”  Nadia said excitedly

“Addah Nady” Chuchu ran towards Nadia.

She opened her arm wide enough and expectedly she jumped into her arms heartily

AddaNady...this time around we are leaving together, right?”

She lifted her up to her waist and smiled

“yes. Me, you, khalifa and that aunty there” she pointed at kulthum

“Who is she? She pretty!”  Chuchu urged to get down and went to kulthum

“Hi…..i am Saratu Rufa’I but they call me Chuchu. I am my mom’s heartbeat” she was so jubilant that she couldn’t smacked her lips close

“Hello. It’s such an honor to meet you princess Sara” she straightened her hand for a shake and that was all it took Chuchu for jump up and down feeling so excited that she was called Princess and on top of that too, Sarah.

She hugged her tightly and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Suddenly, she spotted Khalifa walking in and hurriedly went to drag him.

“Hamma khalifa, this aunty just called me princess Sarah and you know, she pronounced it perfectly unlike you and Addah Nady” she was still so happy discussing how much she loves to be called Princess together with her name, like it sound awesome if merged in unison.

“She is our surprise for you” he made her curious to the core now.

Khalifa and Nadia promised chuchu for a huge surprise after learning how much more she was obsessed with art, especially Clays and paintings. Although she went to a specific academy to learn paintings and pottery there in Abuja, Nadia suggested that they should attached Chuchu and kulthum together not only it will be a benefit it will also became a continuous therapy for both kulthum and her.

Chuchu was conceived after Nadia was raped. Nadia has attempted to harm herself iteration but failed. It was like a trauma for her, she became somehow insane that she’d hurt herself repeatedly. Khalifa maybe a doctor but he couldn’t do a single thing to his sister whom the rest of the doctors diagnosed as psychopath. Khalifa, Dada and their dad made everything possible for her, the made sure she gets everything she yearn for, she started getting better when she noticed she was with child yet she was still in doubt merely got a test secretly and learned that her suspicious was true and that’s how she a take a run of committing a suicide.

Everything became anew. The everyday and night tears and sobs, the self hatred, the thoughts of harmful effort and all.

 It was indeed tragic and sad but what Nadia never thought of came to her mind and she began to memorize it all day and night. The Quran was certainly the most therapeutic and Nadia would always read it and shed painful tears as she come across any verse that called patience and faith, as for it reminded her that all her pain shall end and eventually it fade as if they have never haunted her

“She is going to be a Guidant for you and your talent. She’s a great Potter and she can do the favor of teaching you how to play uniquely with clays”