Chapter twenty one: Not a bad life, just a worse moment

Yes it was hard but believe in the perfect outcome of every situation in your life
_salamatullah

Chapter twenty one

Open the goddamn gate!” Beebah yelled to the gateman

A young man who was barely even twenty walked out with a cardigan scarf around his neck, he hastily wide open the gate for her and also ran to open up the second gate.

After she speed up to park at the lounge, he rushed back to close up the first gate, without delay he  obstructed and go back to her. As expected, she was furious and she was answering a phone with insults and threats.

“And you, you let me hanging outside, right?” she thundered the moment she ended the call and started with Emmanuel

“Ma'am I am sorry…I was in the bathroom when you honked that…”

Shut it you idiot!” she said and went inside

She was walking as if she was teleporting. The maids were literally scared of her and to mess with her is like messing up with a lioness. She’s the only girl among two boys and they all serve in the military and still are.

She goes straight to her room and dropped on the bed, she screamed her lungs out and grabbed one pillow and threw away. She was breathing uncontrollably that her chest was racing.

The door sound made her glanced at the entrance suddenly

“ Habiba, what is all these?” hajia Amina Beebah's mother questioned

“Is it not Muhammad” she continued

“He hits me because of that good for nothing wife of his.” She said

Hajia Amina was dumbfounded. She wasn’t believing that, like, their marriage wasn’t that long and problems were arising that too with physical violence. She sighed and picked up the pillow beebah threw and sat on the bedside brawer.

“Where is he now? Did he knew you left?” hajia Amina asked

“he is probably with his wife”

Hajia Amina exhaled in frustration and calm her daughter down for a bit because she knows beebah so well that she wouldn’t hesitate to hurt herself when she became so fund of a thing or two.

Hours later, during dinner. General Ibrahim and his sons surprisingly spot their sister along her mom reaching for the dining. Well, her elder brother wasn’t that fund of hammad and from the way he saw her swollen face he’d tell something was definitely not right.

General Ibrahim was happy to see her, merely the smile dropped when he noticed how her face was so bruised and Puffed up, from a first glance you would know that she cried her eyes out, instantly both the brothers stood up firmly on their feet furiously.

“Ke! What’s wrong with your face?” her first brother said sounding commandingly

“She got beaten by her husband” their mother answered  dragging chairs for both her and her daughter

“Is he mad? This can’t be” the other brother sounded unbelievably

General Ibrahim, who was sipping his tea but suddenly dropped the cup down and looked up to his daughter whom face was nothing now but full of tears and sting.

“And why is that?” he asked whereas the two brothers were waiting to hear why she had the bruises and swollen face.

“Because of kulthum, his wife” she ended her sentence with a sob