Chapter twenty six

To the ladies out there, don't waste your time on any man. Trust yourself and keep your dream glowing as for everyman wants a strong woman, and that was why you got a great mom.

Chapter twenty six

Ceramic Kingdom, is an art school in Berlin, Germany. It is one of the famous pottery classes in Germany. Even though everything was arranged before hand yet there is a physical screening for the trainees. Right now, Khalifa has already dressed up waiting for kulthum by the corridor mirror while adjusting his jacket.

Kulthum walked through the corridor as she softly calls for khalifa. He turned and met her gaze, she smiled and he began to admire her outfit in Total. She was wearing a long underwear layer of pants, a cardigan on top and she wrapped a scarf around and viola. She was just looking nice and simple. Her voice brought his attention back and he tried to hide away the fact that he was checking her out.

"Shall we" she said as she smiled

He nodded and opened up the door for both of them and left for the car lounge. He already talked to David to take a break as for him and his siblings will be the one driving for the time being. He wide opened the car door for her and she murmured thank you then walked around to enter the car as well and drove away.

It was not that long of a trip from the estate to the academy, so, apparently they arrived shortly as expected. The school was near ReuterstraBe 20, 12043 Berlin, Germany. As they enter the school, they asked for the Director's office and commence to the lead given by one of the students there.

Khalifa knocked the glass door before turning the door knob, he entered while kulthum was behind and greeted the Director who stood on his feet as he reached for a handshake.

"Hello, good morning" the director said grinning he shakes khalifa

"Morning!" khalifa said shaking his hand

"Please have a seat" the director commented

Kulthum exchanged pleasantries with the Director as she sat on the sofa with khalifa. Suddenly, a middle aged lady walked in moving a table of tea and cookies on it. She quietly placed it on the well cleaned furniture in the middle, she smiled as she placed the tea nicely and took their leave.

So, this is kulthum abdulhameed sa'id. She's the lady Mr Nathan told you about" khalifa broke the silence

The director was absolutely glad to welcome her to his Academy, even though he didn't see what she can offer in her plate yet he was somewhat convinced by his instinct that she's an awe talent.

Khalifa left soon after their discussion. Kulthum escorted him and came back to start her class.

It was almost nine at night when khalifa returned and found the girls watching the American movie Divergent. He quietly took off his shoes and slipped on a slippers. He strolled to his room and went straight to the bathroom. He switched on the shower and began to take off his clothes.

He took a hot shower that probably massaged his muscles and calm his soul for a long time. Coming out from the room he walked to the parlor where he encountered Al-amin there beside kulthum chuckling of only God knows what because the rest were just engrossed into the movie.

Hamidah noticed khalifa sitting at the back chair that was looking straight to the television and called out

"Hey Doc of the family"

He was on his phone and lifted his face to answer her

"Hamdidi Dietitian of the family " he giggled as he said