Chapter thirty two

Be kind to yourself, i repeat be kind to yourself
_salamatullah

Chapter thirty two

He went straight to picked mimie from school after the incident at the Villa. He was looking annoyed and rushing with impetuosity.

He fall on the sofa that was looking opposite to the Television plasma while mimie who couldn’t get why her Dad was not cheerful hurried upstairs to her mother.

He kept recalling how khalifa was showing full authority on kulthum and what even made him move with violence was how he saw her and also the way khalifa carried her in bridal style as if she was married to him.

He hissed now for the thousand times and reached for his phone that was ringing in his pocket.

He took a slight breath and pressed the phone on his ear.

“Hello, this is Muhammad sagir” he carelessly spoke

“I know, right” a familiar voice came through

“god! Attahir is this what you called friendship? I have missed you guy” the way hammad talked you would definitely notice how lonely he was

“Well, I intentionally let you be. I felt like you doesn’t like our friendship and that your new family was your top priority.” Attahir chuckled as he said

“Guy I know I messed up but I am really so sorry, I don’t know what possessed me into treating my true people like I did. Attahir I lamented all I have done, I am sorry” his voice was low and has no esteem.

“I know. I know you missed her so much that it made you regret letting her go”

This was the main conversation that hammad has been craving to have with his close ones, those that won’t mock him and tell him that I told you so, those people that will forgive his mistakes and give him a second chance

“Attahir, I missed her so much that whenever I remembered her I’d feel like cutting myself into pieces and cut the pieces into another pieces again. Attahir if you set your eyes on her you will never want anything or anyone to evade your gaze from her sight. She is a woman, a woman with curves, brain, beauty, elegant, and all.” He sighed and proceeded

“She have got it all. She went to Berlin and studied pottery for two good years and now she’s the owner of National gallery that is in Katsina state”

Attahir gasped and then screamed slowly.

“You know I saw that gallery on Twitter and believe me when I say I didn’t recognize that it was kulthum who I saw as the face of the gallery. She looked different that I even thought the owner was a half cast. So it was your kulthum?”

“guy, I missed her and I still love her”

This time around, he wide opened his arms and placed them on the cushions by his side ways.

“you see Muhammad, all I will say now is for you not to cause any trouble again. Since you and her are out of each other’s life just learn to live with that. You see this your current wife? Just managed with her or even add another wife if that will satisfy you but for you to go back to kulthum’s life is something that I will advise you not to.”

“Guy, I know I hurt her and I know the amount of pain she felt will never be erased in her heart, but at least encourage me and support me. I am your best friend… haba mana”

“you being my best friend doesn’t means I will let you hurt an innocent person again. Imagine her as khairiyya? Would you let anything that ruined her in the past ruined her once again? Please, be considerate Dan Allah”