CHAPTER XXXIII

CHAPTER XXXIII

"Kate, can you watch over Dylan for a few minutes, someone needs a few words," she asked politely before her tone stiffened as her eyes narrowed towards her approaching mate.

"Sure Eva. No problem." Kate said, barely holding in a chuckle as she glanced between the two. "Good luck," she added as he neared and attempted to kiss Eva who turned her cheek. Nate's forehead crumbled slightly before turning puzzled as Eva marched out the door.

Checking on Dylan briefly to see that he was happily occupied, he followed swiftly on her heels. Holding in groans as his wounds tugged slightly with his strides. Just before he was about to ask where they were heading, she yanked a handle down before shoving the door to the bathroom open.

Walking inside after her, he pulled her close before she could do anything else. She fought initially against his embrace but then burst into tears.

"I hate you," she muttered as she simultaneously squeezed him tighter.

He grimaced but fought to keep any sound out as he didn't want her to know how hurt he was. Once under control again, he kissed her temple and said "I know. I love you."

Tears still streaming, she launched herself at his lips and he eagerly devoured them. He had been so worried for so long and the relief that it was over was overwhelming. She was safe and giving him a chance and he wasn't going to mess it up this time.

He didn't even realise she'd undone all his shirt buttons until she was yanking it off his frame. Surprised he groaned in pain but distracted her before she could question it. Pulling her back against him, his tongue fought and won control. Hands dug under her dress and she moaned as he squeezed her rounded mounds of her butt cheeks. She was yanking at his jeans desperately and moaned as her hand landed at last on his bare erection.

"Sweet Jesus. Angel!" He groaned out and rushed to get her out of her dress. Biting gently at her mated mark he swiftly moved away and down to her bra covered breasts and sucked through the material. Her nipples immediately hardened and he yanked the bra down and devoured her right breast hungrily and then the left as his fingers dug into her bum. Sinking fingers into her panty line he slowly slipped the material down her toned legs. Biting his way slowly back up her legs, he noted gleefully that she had dismissed her bra. Gladly meeting her demanding mouth as she tugged his hair upward, his hands soulfully wandered over her entire frame as she clutched him against herself.

He smiled against her lips as she launched herself upwards and caught her as her legs twisted around his hips. One of her hands sunk between them and she tried to position him. He pulled his hips back slightly and she ripped her lips away.

"Don't you dare so no!" She growled as she squeezed him tighter beyond the point of pain.

He pecked her quickly on the lips and eyed her to check she was certain. She glared at him and squeezed his cock roughly in her hands when he didn't make a move. Grunting at her tight grip, but the decision was more than obvious. Making sure he was supporting her well he let his own hand slip between them. Keyed up from the fight and the thought of losing her, he needed her too.

"I need to check you're ready. I don't want to hurt you." He muttered gently, afraid that he would be too hasty and hurt her in his desperate need for her. They both groaned as his fingers met her apex which was well and truly wet.

"I'm more than ready," she growled out but accepted greedily as he inserted one, two and then three fingers. He groaned as he felt her clench deliciously around his fingers and remembered how she had felt around his cock all those years ago. Stretching her as best he could, he felt himself throb in anticipation.