CHAPTER XXXVIII

CHAPTER XXXVIII

They had quickly settled back into their routine before the wolves attacked. Well except a few changes. This time when it got to the end of the day he didn't have to leave and instead joined her in bed. No matter how tired she would be, when that door closed an extra jolt of energy had her eagerly wanting him.

She'd even taken him shift better than he was expecting and yet another thing to worry about had dissipated. The desire certainly hadn't dissipated and she'd even taken to messaging him during breaks in her day. She'd agreed to stop though when he'd followed through on a threat to meet her at her school if she didn't stop. She never thought he would do it but one lunchtime after a particularly lonely morning as he had to leave before she had woken she saw him stride towards her.

"Eva, a word," Nate had said as he greeted her in front of her colleagues.

She knew she was in trouble then and quickly made her apologies to the group, several of whom were staring at her mate lustfully. They hadn't met him yet, preferring to keep him to herself. That was out of the question now though. She would be hit with endless questions.

He strode quicker than he normally did in her company and she hurried to keep up. She wondered where they were heading when he suddenly pulled her behind a large tree at the edge of the school.

"Nate?" She started to question but his lips silenced her. She gasped as his fingers plunged under her underwear and his tongue greedily took the chance. Finding her wet, his hands went to his buckle and freed his cock and guided it inside of her, pushing the panties to the side. Backing her up against the tree the elasticity of her panties broke as his hands went through it. She moaned against his lips, needing air as she climaxed just by simply lifting her legs. "Nate,"she moaned as he - at last - released her lips. The tree was rough against her back and he switched places. He had less stability this way and slowed his thrusts. She looked at him whilst he lifted her up and down. She lent down and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his head as he squeezed her ass cheeks to hold her against him as he came.

"You express a wish, it better be when we are together," he said as pecked her on the lips. She nodded but didn't really know what she agreed to. She would have agreed to anything in that moment.

Groaning as he lifted her off him, he made sure she was steady before tucking himself away. Her face was flushed and he pressed himself -fully clothed - against her. Smoothing her hair down he gazed silently into her eyes - forehead to forehead - enjoying the closeness as their heart beats settled. Reluctantly he backed away as a bell went in the distance. She sighed at the loss of contact and moved forward herself, making him smile. Running a quick eye down her frame to check she was presentable, he snatched the scrap of material that had been her panties off the ground and tucked it away.

Taking hold of her hand, knowing that regretfully he couldn't carry her, he tugged her still in a daze back to the entrance. The other teachers had already entered and she was glad that she had a break before she had to teach her next class.

Turning at the steps, he kissed her but stopped himself from taking it any further.

"I'll pick you up?" He said but it wasn't really a question. He'd picked her up from the moment her car had died.

"See you then," she said and hurried inside and straight for the bathroom.

She hadn't been able to focus for the rest of the day but luckily she only had one class.

She smiled as he pulled his car along the curb and hopped in, dreading the next day as she already had several colleagues try and corner her.

That was then and now she was glad that she didn't have to pretend at work that she wasn't taken. Her colleagues had berated her for not telling them sooner but most were happy if not a little jealous.