Chapter V

CHAPTER V

He lowered her carefully onto the couch, before spinning around searching for her wardrobe, he needed her in clothes immediately. Nearly ripping open the door, he grabbed a cute blue top and some soft shorts and forgoing underwear turned to present her with clothes. What he saw made his jaw drop though as she sat grinning at him, dressed only his t-shirt. He clenched the wardrobe door knob to prevent him from sprinting across the room when she raised a single eyebrow and lifted a finger in a come hither motion. He tried to act casual and strode over to his jeans, rapidly yanking them on before giving in and jogging towards her.

"Hi," he greeted as he sat beside her.

"Hi," she replied, blushing and trailed a finger down his chest slowly making him groan. Unknown confidence had her fingers push against his jeans button but his hands stopped the movement. "But I prefer them off," she moaned, but then reddened at how desperate she sounded.

"Eva, angel please, we need to talk." he pleaded as she rubbed him through his jeans crotch. Sheepish she nodded and when he pulled his hands away, she did to, laying them instead together in her lap. She dropped her head down and started to play with her trembling fingers until his own interrupted and held them tightly.

"Believe me, Evangeline nothing in the world seems more right to me than you wrapped around me for all of time," he said as he breath hitched. "But we need to talk and angel it's already nearly impossible to concentrate around you."

She chuckled at his expression but grew silent as she took in how utterly serious he was.

"Now, as much I love the idea of you wearing my clothes, it's covered in my blood. Maybe you can wear this or I can grab something else if you prefer," he suggested but she grabbed hold of them, thanking him. He went to turn and give her privacy but he was too late as she gripped the edge and pulled it up hurriedly. She smiled timidly as she caught him staring and lifted the blue top over her head, her breasts juggling as she smoothed it down. Unwrapping her legs she hurriedly shrugged into the shorts, her brow furrowed as she tried to remember when she'd bought them. As she traced over the 'Juicy' which lay across the ass, she remembered the rare shopping trip she had endured for her sister. She'd liked them but never had the courage to wear them out of the apartment, her thighs weren't toned enough for that.

"Juicy indeed," he commented and she spun around, blushing forgetting for a second that her ass must have been in his face moments before. Embarrassed she tugged at the shorts length, shifting awkwardly on her feet.

"What's the matter, angel?" he probed shuffling to the edge of the sofa.

"It's um, never mind," she gushed embarrassed but also not wanting to point any more flaws that would make him bolt. He reached out and grabbed her hands, kissing each palm briefly, before pleading to know. Her resolve crumbled as soon as their eyes met, and she divulged "my legs aren't exactly um, they're not great."

His eyebrows raised and he released her hands and despair filled her until they landed on her thighs instead.

"What these things?" he mused gently running his palms up and down. She nodded, unable to speak as he bent forwards kissing down one leg and then up the other. "They seem perfect to me, angel."

She burst into tears and fell forwards, throwing her arms around his neck. He caught her, adjusting her on his lap so they would fall off, and returned her fervent kiss. After several moments he pulled back and wiped away the tears that fell from her eyes.

"Don't let anyone, including yourself," he ordered, flicking her small nose lightly, "tell yourself that you aren't beautiful because you are. Promise me?" She shook her head, unable to make such a promise as she knew that it was false. "Please," he begged, "promise me you'll try at least." She fidgeted trying to find a way out she saw he was adamant.