Chapter II

CHAPTER II

As she rumbled in her purse for her keys, she could feel his eyes on her and it unnerved her to say the least that when she eventually found them she dropped them on the floor. Gently levering his arm off his shoulder, she ducked down and quickly placed them into the slot though it took several times as her hands were shaking. "Where are your shoes?" He asked and the question caught her off guard as he'd been silent since leaning further on her. Scrunching up her eyebrows as she glanced away from his unnervingly penetrating gaze, she thought back to when she last had them which made her glance back along the pavement and spot them. She told him to stay so he didn't have to walk any further than necessary and dismissing the flash in his eyes, she dashed over to the fallen shoes and scooped them up before hurrying back to discover he had made it across the threshold.

Entering the little porch area, she looked glumly at the narrow staircase and started to think that this wasn't such a good idea. "Maybe-" she began but he cut her off, "I can make it, go ahead. Lead the way and I'll follow." "Are you sure its two flights?" she queried, eyebrows furrowed noticing how much he was already favouring his right leg. "Yep angel I can do it," he uttered smiling though he looked to be in pain. She was about to object and suggest hospital again but he cut he off and spun her around, hands on her waist this time and pushed her gently towards the stairs. At the base, he removed one of his hands and placed it against the wall. "Up we go," he muttered squeezing her hip gently before dropping it on the other side of the wall. The passage was narrow and he nearly filled the space, easily using the walls as support. She turned around to argue but he wouldn't budge this time and she started up slowly, tripping several times as she was too preoccupied with watching to see if he was going to fall.

His breathing soon became laboured, partly due to his rapidly repairing injuries but mostly due to the sight before him, the dress riding up with every step, gathering around her gorgeously round ass. He couldn't not stare at it, as it was at the perfect height, steep as the stairs were and thoughts ran rampart through his mind. They didn't talk as they continued to slowly climb the stairs and finally they reached a small landing with a three panelled door. 

She fumbled with her keys yet again as she felt him fall in close behind her, close enough to feel the heat emanating from his hard body. One hand came to rest on the door frame by her head resting heavily for support whilst the other lightly skimmed her hip just once before falling away. Her pulse raced in a way she had never experienced, no-one had ever touched her that way before and here she was about to let him, a total stranger, into her small apartment. 

Shaking her head, she pulled at the handle whilst wiggling the key in the lock until it turned. The click seemed overly loud to her ears and she shivered as his breath landed on her neck. She briefly tried to remember what kind of state the place was, worried that he would think her a slob, but remembered that in a fit of graduation speech panic she had cleaned throughout trying to calm her nerves. 

Turning her head to welcome him as she opened the door, she was stunned at just how close he was. Dropping her gaze to his lips, she bit her own, trying to imagine what they would feel like. She didn't have to wait long though as his mouth surged forwards, pressing urgently against hers, a needy quality that certainly hadn't been there for the one and only kiss she had had previously. Hands around her neck and waist gently pushed her onwards, spinning her around until she was plastered against his front. His fingers plunged into her hair, gently pulling at the base as his teeth nibbled against her lower lip. Gasping from the sudden action, she felt his tongue enter her mouth. She didn't know what to do, where to place her hands, what her...tongue was supposed to do.