Chapter III

CHAPTER III

"Angel, why didn't you tell me?" he pleaded gently stroking her cheek but making sure not to move an inch otherwise.

"I thought it was a dream," she gasped out unable to get my thoughts together, trying to figure out how this had happened.

"Oh Eva," he whispered sorrow pouring out of his eyes. "I'm sorry, here let me," he began moving backwards but the pain lashed through her with renewed vengeance and she dug her heels into his back making him stop. "Eva please tell me what to do, want do you want?" he pleaded, distressed by the tears streaming down her face.

"Just don't move," she pleaded, scared to be ripped apart.

"I promise I won't angel, shush, I never wanted to hurt you," he beseeched and she believed him but couldn't think about why he would care so much about her. She re-examined everything he had said and she wondered if he had been telling the truth or if he just wanted to get her into bed. She had to know, even if it would hurt. She felt her muscles adjust to the size so the small movements from breathing didn't hurt anymore, in fact the burn low within became rekindled with every slight inhalation.

"Did you mean it?" she asked, just noticing how strained his expression had become no matter how hard he tried to hide it. Sweat had formed on his brow and his arms on either side of my body had started to shake and she marvelled at his resolve to hold to his word. "Mean what angel?" he muttered, eyes refocusing on mine.

She reddened under his gaze unable to spell it out and he seemed to go back through our conversations in his mind. "Oh Eva, I meant everything. You're truly and utterly gorgeous. Not to mention how unbelievably compassionate you are. You didn't have to stop and to think what they would have done to you if they hadn't have believed you makes me beyond furious. I would take a hundred beatings if it meant that no harm would come to you and yet I' the one to do the harm," he muttered angrily and without thought her fingers drifted and smoothed out his furrowed brow. "I'm yours and I'm really hoping that you still want to be mine," he mumbled ducking his head so she lost sight of his piercing eyes.

She didn't know what to say, if she'd been completely aware of what was going on she would never have let it get this far but now that they were entwined in such a way her body wouldn't give in to her brain and so she pushed harder against his back, forcing him to move within her. She moaned at the friction, but it was halted too soon as he resisted whilst apologising for moving. She felt foolish, clearly he would have known what her action had signalled but as the need built within her she uttered a small "please." She repeated it when he did nothing but just stare at her.

"Angel, I don't think...maybe we should talk-" he muttered brushing the back of his fingers against her cheek.

"No, I...please, I need you." She begged ashamed at the overwhelming feeling inside of her and moved her hips up trying to recreate that friction but his hand halted her hips.

"Angel, are you sure?" he asked, muscles strained in his neck. She nodded, uttering urgent pleas and after looking into her eyes released her hip and slowly eased back before entering her deeper. Her eyes rolled backwards as he built up a slow and steady rhythm but it wasn't what she needed, but she didn't know what it was either. "Please I need more," she gasped as he thrust at a faster pace.

"Better?" he panted as he thrusted deep and fast within her. She could only grin in return and his answering grin made hers even wider. Moving her arms up around his sweat slickened body she gasped as his mouth landed on her breasts and dug her nails down into his flesh. Knocked off stride momentarily, he sucked harder, teasing the tip with his talented tongue showing her his appreciation. Trailing her nails up and down his back she occasionally dug deep and she bit her lip as she thought about what his back would look like after this. His mouth trailed upwards until he once again landed on her lips and she eagerly returned the attention as her hips bucked against his, feeling on the verge of something. As she bumped up through the gears, she shook her head unable to concentrate on the kiss. She felt his smile as he trailed his mouth down her neck, swirling his tongue around in circles and biting softly all over, no doubt leaving evidence but she didn't care. She didn't care about anything as she became undone, soaring and falling at the same time. As her muscles clenched him into release, his thrusts slowed and he rolled his hips to prolong her ecstasy.