Flowers in his desert.

The clock was striking five, the sky turning into hues of light pink. The birds returning back to their nest, unlike Si-Oh. He never had a nest where he could dream and breathe.

Si-Oh completed signing half of the files kept on his desk this morning. Today was the reporting day of Retsen progress but Alex still hadn't called him. He pressed the bell, for Tsetseg to come in.

Once.

Twice.

Thrice.

She didn't come in.

Si-Oh sighed. He got up from his chair, walking towards the door. If it was anyone else, they would have been fired by now. But surprisingly this time, he wasn't angry.

He opened the door and there she was. Snoring softly. Her short hair spread over the glass. The end of the pen stuck between her lips.

Si-Oh couldn't take his eyes off her, just like last day and many other days in the past four months. For him, two and two didn't sum up to four around her. It was always a different answer, like the feelings which were very different from what he had felt with women who had been on his bed.

He walked towards her, slowly and softly to not wake her up.

Nam-soon shivered because of the air conditioner and turned her face away from him, sleeping on the other side.

Si-Oh frowned, walking on the other side to look at her. He kneeled down on his right knee, his face now at the level of hers. He unbottoned his jacket and waistcoat, placing the jacket over her body - keeping her warm. He folded his waistcoat and slowly lifted her head, placing the waistcoat underneath , to make her sleep comfortably.

Si-Oh placed her head back and she adjusted herself to the sudden comfort, snoring again.

He smiled, standing back .

He went back to his office. His heart doing somersault again at the thoughts of her. He closed his eyes and leaned back on his chair.

The way her waist had felt. When her breath hitched because of him. The smell of her Jasmine perfume. Her short hair which kept falling over her face. Her skin breaking out into goosebumps when he caressed her.

Every moment with her turning as a flower in his desert.

He could sense she never had been intimate with anyone till now.

Si-Oh opened his eyes, looking at the remaining files on his desk - Retsen.

Retsen was a very important project. It's not just another drug that would take over the clubs. It would give Si-Oh a power in the top of Pavel. He wouldn't be another director in the list. Instead he would become one of the board member and this would get him only one step away from the Head of Pavel. He has to take down the Head, and this person would be his last hunt. To be independent once again. To be free from the cage he has lived in since he was a child.

Any mistake, any breach involving Retsen was unforgivable.

As Si-Oh was about to pick up the pen, to sign rest of the files - Alex knocked on the door. He ordered him to come in.

Alex was nervous. It was not his fault but what had happened today could have him dead in matter of minutes.

Still, he have to report to hiss boss. It was his duty. And there was no escape from Si-Oh. Neither from Pavel. He twisted the knob and pushed the door open.

Si-Oh was looking at him and the moment he stepped in, head down - nervous and stressed - Si-Oh knew something had gone wrong. Big enough to make Alex scared of him.

He gritted his teeth, anger pumping through his veins even before he heard him. He gripped the pen tightly, his eyes appearing dead and cold.

After shutting the door close, Alex took a deep breath and turned back. He has to face death, if that is what's written in his fate right now.

' Someone ran away. ' Alex said.

'Who ?' Si-Oh asked, breathing deeply to calm himself a bit which wasn't helping him.

A mole that he had always wanted to get rid off but there was one thing stopping him now. The murder he did at the mental asylum four months back. He has to know who the lady was.

' Won-Ah, a research subject of Retsen. He was considered dead but he wasn't. '

Si-Oh's jaw flexed. The grip getting tighter on the pen, bending the nip of it.

Alex was looking down, his heart racing in his chest. His palm sweating and the chilled air from ac, turning them cold. He was expecting a bullet through him any moment.

Replacing him and hiring another assistant would be a cake walk for Si-Oh.

Five minutes had passed and there was pin drop silence. Alex gathered the courage to look at Si-Oh - he was staring back at him.

' Si...Sir. ' Alex mustered the courage to speak up because the silence and anticipating what was going on his head was scarier than being shot and dead in matter of seconds.

Si-Oh got up from his chair and walked towards him, his boot clicking on the marble floor.

Alex took a step back, maybe he will be smashed on the wall and killed - like Si-Oh had done to the director of US branch who had called him an orphan.

Alex took another step back but Si-Oh caught him by his shoulder pulling him back to where he was standing.

' You have three hours to find and kill him. ' Si-Oh said calmly while his jaw flexed in anger.

The grip on Alex's shoulder got firmer , almost to the point that he felt numb.

' If you fail, you will take his place '

Si-Oh stepped back to let Alex breathe once again, the blood rushing back to his shoulder and erasing out the numbness.

Alex bowed down and walked back, stumbling over the centre table. He opened the door and hurriedly left, calculating all the ways he could use to catch Won-Ah in three hours.

Si-Oh pulled out his phone, dialing a number.

'Kill him if he fails to complete the task in next three hours '.

He wanted to know what had happened in the mental asylum but that could be the reason only for once to save him.

Si-Oh turned back towards his desk and there was another knock on his door.

Softly. Like her.