Six Months Later.

Si-Oh Pov :

It was four in the morning, I was sitting at the corner of my bed and typing the mail to the higher ups regarding the progress of Retsen and it's last stage, when I heard the door of my bedroom open.

I watched her walk in. My life.

She stood by the door, looking back at me.

My eyes dropped from her face to the white shirt she was wearing - too big for the little bean as the sleeves were dangling down her arm making her look like a ghost.

' That's my shirt. ' I said, pressing my lips together to not laugh at her.

' I had nothing to wear ' Namsoon answered, closing the door behind her. She walked towards me and I watched her eyes going down my body and then up to my face again. A rush of hormones flow through my veins, giving me a pleasuring burning sensation.

She walked closer, standing some inches away and broke the eye contact, to look at the laptop lying on my thighs. She sighed and placed her palm on either side of waist. Instantly I knew what was coming.

'How many times I have told you Mr.Husband to not do any kind of office works after eleven ? '

I didn't dare to laugh or argue. You don't need to be wise to learn the universal rule. Never argue with your wife. Apologise and back off.

' I am sorry. ' I said, closing the laptop in a hurry.

She picked it up and kept at the side table, placing her right knee on the bed by the side of my thigh.

The next second she was on my lap, replacing my work. She glided towards me, as I felt the warmth of her nether region on my thigh. I sat silently, observing her. Letting her be while my heart went wild.

'You have got darkness under your eyes, Si-Oh' She said, close to my face, her thumb caressing the skin underneath my right eye.

' Your health is important. ' She said again.

I didn't answer back, feeling the peace once again which had been missing.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer, feeling her soft chest crashing on mine.

' Ah. '

She moaned lightly.

I touched my forehead with her, closing my eyes - feeling her presence close to me once again.

' I missed you, Namsoon.' My voice cracked up, tears collecting in my eyes.

I felt her tilting towards my right, her warm breath brushing against my skin. She slowly placed her lips there and kissed softly, a moan escaping out of me.

I pulled her closer than she already was, filling my nostril once again with her scent.

' Please don't leave me, again. '

' I am here, Si-Oh. ' She said, taking my hand in hers and placing it over her chest, but I couldn't feel the rythm of her heart.

I pressed my palm further, but there was nothing. Fear took over me once again, and I opened my eyes hurriedly.

The empty room stared back at me.

No one was there.

I closed my eyes once again, hoping to go back to where I was. With her. Her smell. Her warmth.

But she was gone. Even from my dream.

The phone kept by my side rang, kicking me back into reality. And I didn't dare to look at the photo frame hanging on wall of my right side of bed.

The phone died down and I looked outside the window.

The first rays from the sun, cracking through the darkness of night. Like she was.

Each time I had looked at her, I had this little dream of living a normal life. But the reality was never a fairy tale for me. It was cold and ruthless.

There is a saying, what we do in our previous birth follows our soul in next birth as karma. And at times, I really do believe I had been a horrible human being in my last birth too. That's why fate had scripted pain and suffering in every page of my existence.

I felt like running away to a place where nothing would exist for me. Pavel. Retsen. Nothing.

Except for me and Namsoon. The memories of her.

But the reality was, I lived in a cage who's keys were with Pavel. To break free, I have to take over. And for all of this to happen, I need to release Retsen - which eventually means taking hundred of lives every hour. The palm which were already tainted with blood, would now have the stench of blood from thousand of innocent lives which I would be taking to my grave.

And that's why I was deviated this time.

There was a little part of me, who was holding me back from stepping in this inferno of misery and guilt. I don't know since when such emotions budded in me but I do know she was the reason. 

I sighed, closing my laptop and finally looked at the frame hanging on the wall. Like a every day ritual from past six months.

Her funeral picture.

And my heart crumbled in pain once again.

I wish the bullet was for me.

How I wish, it had been me who died that day.