Why ?

Broke the chapter in two parts because I felt marriage should be in Si-Oh's Pov.

Namsoon's POV

Wear it, orelse I will make you wear it. '

How could he say such a thing to me ?  And why did the immediate imagination of us being naked with each other made me nervous ?

I shook my head, trying to kick such thoughts out of my head.

I looked back at him and he was standing there with a straight and serious face I had ever seen on him.

But, why was he so desperate to marry me ?

' We need to talk ' I said and walked inside my cabin.

Si-Oh followed me, holding the wedding dress and closed the door behind him.

I heard Mr.Kang order everyone to go back to work.

I turned and looked at Si-Oh. He was leaning over the door.

'Why do you want to marry me ?' I asked.

' I want you as my wife. ' Si-Oh answered.

Fuck the way my heart fluttered.

' I am serious. ' I warned him.

' So am I. ' He said, keeping the wedding dress on the chair.

' Fine ! Why do you want me as your wife ?! ' I was on the verge of losing my patience again.

' Because I need you. ' He said and took a step closer to me.

' Every morning I will wake up, I want to start my day by seeing your face. ' He continued.

' When I am tired, I want to rest my head on your lap and sleep ' He took another step towards me.

' I want to make you feel protected and safe ' He pushed me back on the table.

' Si-Oh...'

It didn't come out as a warning.

' I have always been the devil. Now, I want to give up on everything. ' I felt his lips close to my neck. A familiar ache started to happen in my lower body.

I pushed him back, his eyes were heavy and dripping of desires and emotions. The way he was looking at me right now, I felt so small and confined under him.

He took a step towards me all of a sudden and pushed me back over the table.

He gripped on my hair and softly pulled them back, forcing me to look at him.

' I  want to be a husband now. '

His palm caressed my lower waist making my toes curl.

' I want to watch you roaming in the house, with my child inside you. I want you to throw tantrums and irritate me. I want to fulfill your absurd wishes, even if it is three at night. I want you to be spoiled because of my love. ' Si-Oh said.

I could feel the tears in the corner of my eyes.

He looked into my eyes, our lips inches away from each other. I was pressing my thighs together, to erase some kind of need which I wasn't aware of.

' This is why I want to marry you. ' He said softly and stepped back, setting me free.

I was expecting him to kiss me.

I looked at him, disappointed.

Fuck him.

' You are about to be prosecuted. I will never marry a criminal like you. ' I said.

I saw the softness in his eyes, converting into pain and then he laughed. Like an evil.

Suddenly, I felt like I shouldn't have said that, right after his confession.

He kept laughing, louder than before.

And he stopped.

Si-Oh looked at me, his eyes lacking of all the emotions they had been holding some second back.

He picked up the wedding dress and threw it over my face.

I was shocked.

' Then be the wife of a criminal. ' Si-Oh said and turned back towards the door.

How could a person change so suddenly ? Did my words hurt him this badly ?

I tried to call him to apologise.

' You will be my wife in next half an hour or Retsen will be in the clubs. Choose wisely officer. '

Si-Oh walked out of the office and closed the door harshly.

He is not serious. Just some minutes back, he was confessing to me. How could he threaten me with Retsen ?

No. Ofcourse he is not serious.

Or is he ?

I looked at the wedding dress which was lying on the floor, infront of my feet.

-----------

Next part coming up in an hour.