Frame.

Namsoon ran through the main gate of her house. Flower pots scrambled on the ground, roses and lavender flowers smashed on the pavement - covered in multiple footprints. Her heart was furiously beating. She walked towards the door as the light breeze from the trees her father had planted passed by her, sending tremors down her body. She found the door opened wide and the wheelchair lying on the stair infront of it.

The phone call she recieved an hour ago didn't feel like a bluff anymore.

She picked up the wheel chair, her palm colder than the metal lying under the winter night sky. Her heart was heavy. She had never mapped out that her cover would be blown up this bad. It had never happened before. The other side of reality is she never had a mission like this. She has faced criminals, terrorists, politicians but was never placed against an animal like him.

Namsoon climbed the two stairs , walking into the house. Everything was scattered here and there as if an aggresive fight had unfold. A knife covered in dried blood was kept over the table, a splash of blood staining the glass. Her heart was sinking deeper because of fear, tear flowing down her face.

She didn't need to run into each room. She didn't need to turn on the lights to find out what happened. Her instincts were strong and clear. Her father was missing.

The fear, anxiety and pain turned into sheer anger. She picked up the knife, her eyes blood shot red and smashed it on the table. The knife created a hole on the glass and wood, passing through it. She has never been this furious. And she had never felt such enormous strength in her before. She was feeling like a very different person to her own self.

Namsoon slipped her hand in her pant pocket and pulled out her phone. Unlocking it, she dialled the number that was the cause behind all of this. The ring started to pass on to the other side.

And a phone rang loudly from the other side of room. The light flashing from the screen falling over the blue wallpaper behind and the familiar person sitting on the couch.

His eyes fixed on her.

'Yes, my beloved' He answered, a snarky smile plastered on his face. His voice tripled her anger to a level she couldn't imagine existed for her.

One step, the second one and she ran, leaping towards him. She grabbed on his collar and pulled him up from the couch. Her eyes so furious, she could burn him down right now.

' HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, BASTARD ?!!! ' Namsoon screamed at the top her lungs.

' FUCK YOU !'

'FUCK YOU. I WILL SHRED YOU APART. I WILL MAKE YOU BEG FOR DEATH, YOU FUCKING ROTTEN MONSTER. '

Namsoon kept holding on his collar while the smile didn't leave his face, making her more furious.

' I WILL TURN YOUR LIFE SO HORRIBLY PAINFUL, YOUR MOTHER WOULD BE GRATEFUL SHE IS DE.....'

'Ahhhh...!! '

She screamed in pain before she could complete her sentence as Si-Oh fisted on her hair and pulled her close to him, his eyes matching the same intensity as her.

' Don't. ' He warned in the lowest voice.

' I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. ' She retorted back.

' You are going to regret about the shit you have done. Don't make it worse for yourself. ' He said, pushing her further on himself.

' I will make it worse for you. ' She answered gritting her teeth against each other, pushing herself out of his grip.

The mocking smile crawled back on his face. He sat back on the couch, switching on the lamp kept beside it - the dim light illuminating the room enough for them to look at each other.