AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello this is my first ever to publish a book, and I poured all my heart into this one. I've been writing way before this but I never published one, so this means a lot for me. Thank you if you are going to read it, and I promise to make my writing better.

I want to remind everyone that everything written on this book is purely fiction and all are figments of my imagination if any event or stories mentioned on this book is identical to real life or other stories please let it know it is purely coincidental. Furthermore as you read my stories you will noticed that I may used Proper Names, but still all places are still fictitious

English is not my first language , and I did not studied in US so I need to do some extensive research on some areas I am not familiar with, so please bear with me if they are discrepancies on some events or policies since I focused more on the characters' stories and emotions. REMEMBER this is a FICTIONAL story revolving FICTIONAL characters, since when it comes to imagination the skies are the limits.

I wanted to thank all the resources I use to make this book possible. Hope you will enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it!

I dedicate this book to my loving friend whom I told that I always wanted to be a writer but I was not able to share this to him upon completion, as he just passed away today (01/08/2024). I love you thanks for the encouragement.

TRIGGER WARNING: IT CONTAINS NUDITY, FOUL LANGUAGES AND ABUSE/VIOLENCE. READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED