Giving in to Temptation.

"Fatima what the hell?" Zac said. He was honestly surprised to see her

"hey Prince"

"don't hey Prince me, what the fuck?"

"you aren't happy to see me?"

"no im not"

She walked closer to him and placed her hand on his dick, "somebody is"

"Fatima what are you doing?" he moved her hand

"im taking what i want"

"well i don't have nothing for you Fatima im sorry" Zac tried going to the door but she quickly got in front of it and locked it. She grabbed his hand and put it under her dress making him feel how wet she was. She didn't have any panties on, and she was wet as the fuck.

Zac snatched his hand away, "no Fatima we can't do this"

"why? you know you miss it" she said getting on the sink counter, leaning on the mirror, hiking up her dress, and she begin playing with herself. Zac was trying like hell not to get hard.

"see? she misses you daddy" she said biting her lip. Zac couldn't lie, he missed her too. He looked at the door when her moans caught him so he looked back at her seeing she's fingering herself, one of his weaknesses.

"fuck it" Zac said. He stepped to her tackling her mouth with his. He unbuckled his belt then his pants and dropped with his underwear as well springing out his hard dick. He then kissed her neck and took her hand from her center. He released her neck from his mouth and licked on her fingers clean making eye contact with her. he thought, "this woman is addicting."

He kissed her lips once again and she sucks on his tongue in the midst which only makes his dick harder. He pulls away from her and he lines himself up with her wet center. They both watch as he slid hisself into her.

"fuck" they both moaned out. He tried to give her slow strokes but he couldn't, he fucked her hard. "uhh papi fuck" she moaned

"damn your pussy wet as fuck" he grabbed her neck and looked into her eyes. it's something about her love faces that does something to him. and that eye contact? dangerous.

"baby you're gonna make me cum" she said.

"cum on my dick baby" he kissed her again and used his thumb to rub her clit. "ohh you fucking me so good"

Zac felt her walls closing in on him so he fucked her faster.

"shitttt im cumming" her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came.

Without saying anything, he pulled her off of the counter, turned her around and bent her over the counter entering back into her.

"uhh fuck" she said

He didn't know what happened to him in that moment, but whatever it was it made him fuck the shit out of her.

"slow down papi it's too deep"

He grabbed ahold of the braids she had, wrapping them around his hand, making her look at him in the mirror.

"this what you wanted huh?" He bit his lip and placed his other hand on her waist keeping a good grip.

"fuck yes. i'm gonna cum again"

Zac slowed down but kept giving her deep strokes, "whose pussy is this baby?"

"mm it's yours. it's all yours"

"you gonna give my pussy away again?"

"no papi i'm sorry"