Fire We Make.

July 24th
Taylor-Wilson Residence

"Damn, which one are you? Are you Kam or Ken?" Zac was occupying the girls on the bed while Fatima was in the bathroom still getting ready. They were both going out since they rarely do so. But they were going separately, Zac with Zion and Fatima with Angel and Riya.

"Kamy has the beauty mark Zac focus," He said to himself. "Baby! hurry up!"

"Nigga stop rushing me"

"I don't know why you trynna get all cute and shit and you not even going to be with me"

"I might meet somebody new tonight you never know."

"Yall see that? Mama wants Dada to go to jail" He said to the girls. They both frowned at him, like they understood. "Babe they don't want their daddy to go to jail, tread lightly"

"Don't be mad cause you in the doghouse, maybe if you stop eating my damn strawberries we wouldn't be in this predicament"

He smacked his lips, "Why you stay bringing up old stuff? That was mad long ago."

"That was this morning and yesterday. Then you had the nerve to blame it on my babies"

"Man whatever" He waved her off.

"Alright, i'm ready you can start putting them in the car" She came from the bathroom. "Damn you fine, i'll put the girls to sleep we don't have to go"

"Zachary"

He smacked his lips, "Let's go, thing one and two" Zac picked them up and got went into the garage. He opened it then opened the car door putting each other them in their car seats. He buckled one while the other was playing with his phone then buckled the other. He turned on the car and waiting for Fatima to come out. He opened the passenger door and took both diaper bags from her and put them in the trunk. He made sure he had his wallet and everything he needed and got in.

"You got everything?" He asked. "Yea"

They made their way to Zac's parents house, the girls were going to stay the night. When they arrived, they knocked on the door and shortly, Myra opened the door.

"Hey my babies"

"Hey ma" Zac said.

"Boy wasn't nobody talking to you, gimme gimme" She said taking Kennedi from Fatima.

"Damn can we come in?"

She smacked her lips, "Come in"

"Hey ma" Fatima said, "Hi daughter, yall hurry up i want some time with them before they go sleep." They walked into the house and into the living room.

"Hey there!" Eric came from the bedroom and took Kamryn from Zac's arms. "Hey little Ken"

"Uh pops, that's Kamy" Zac told him sitting their diaper bags on the couch. "No it ain't this Ken" He said. "How the hell you gon tell him, these his kids." Myra said.

"Yea that's Kam dad" Fatima said. "Kam has the beauty mark in keep telling you and your son this"

"Whatever they the same damn baby, yall can go now, bye" Eric said tickling Kamryn.

"You sure yall gonna be okay?" Fatima asked. "Yes gon on now. We raised kids before" Myra said. "That was like 50 years ago" Fatima said.

"Babe, i'm not 50" Zac said. "Mm You're on your way" Fatima responded.

"We the same age, the hell?"

"Anyways, if yall need us, please call"

"Man we got this, bye. Say bye mama, by dada"