A New Perspective.

Tuesday April 8th

Fatima pulled up to the pediatric office just after Zac who was standing outside of his car with a smile on his face. He walked around Fatima's car and opened the drivers side door to help her out.

"Hey mama," Zac said puckering his lips out for a kiss in which Fatima grabbed his chin and pecked his lips. "Hey papi, we missed you." She grabbed her purse stepping out of the car.

Zac closed her door, "I missed my girls too, they being good this morning?" Zac asked. "Yes, Ken is talkative as usual and Kamy is Kamy." She told him and he nodded. They got both of the girls out of their car seats and walked in.

Fatima signed them in while Zac occupied the girls then sat down with them. "Ken don't bite your sister, that's not nice." Zac said pulling Kamryn's finger from Kennedi's mouth. "She get that biting shit from you." Fatima said.

"I don't bite..unless you want me to." He raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Mind out the gutter please. And yes you do, I be minding my business and you will literally take a bite out of my ass."

"Cause it's fat and juicy. Fat and juicy things are made to be bitten, I don't care."

"Okay Zachary." She laughed and looked away. She felt like she was being stared at around and saw who was staring at her. "Babe, there go your girlfriend." Fatima snickered and nodded in the direction. "Huh?" Zac looked at where she was looking and sucked his teeth.

"Boo bitch," Fatima bucked at her, "Hell is you staring at me and my man so hard for?" She said getting irritated. One thing she hated was being stared at. "Baby, relax. There's kids around." Zac whispered in her ear.

"She staring hard as fuck like i still dont owe her the other half of that ass whooping for the shit she did to you." Fatima's leg started bouncing. "I know that, but there are kids around," He grabbed her chin, "Chill the fuck out, I told you about that violent shit," He kissed her lips and she lightly whimpered.

A smile formed, "You coming home after this?" She asked, "I got some work for you to do at the house."

"No. I gotta go back to the gym, i'll put some work in tonight." He licked his lips and grinned. Fatima only crossed her legs.

"Taylor?" A doctor said coming from the front. Zac and Fatima stood up with the twins and followed her.

*These lil horny, freaky, FUCKS. 😒 didn't that lady JUST get her doonies beat in?!

After the appointment, Zac and Fatima were strapping the girls in when Fatima heard..

"Zac?"

Fatima finished clamping the straps, turned on the car, and went to the other side of it, "Ah! Don't step closer boo boo kitty." Fatima said. "Baby go get in the car, Karla go away." Zac holding Fatima's wrist.

"Can I just say something? Please?" She begged.
"Nope, you don't have to do that. We're leaving..Fatima." Zac said turning to Fatima.

"No baby, she got something to say. I want to hear it." Fatima folded her arms while Zac threw his hands up and sighed. "Fatima I don't want to hear it, let's go"

"Nope, let's hear her out." Fatima said laughing a little. "Take ho."

"I just want to apologize again. And i'm sorry for staring i just- i'm a little jealous."

"I would be too, continue" Fatima told her.

"You have a good man-

"I know that."

"And two beautiful girls

"I know that as well, you not saying shit that I don't already know so what do you really want? You know what, babe?" She turned to Zac and put her hand on his chest. "Yes?" Zac responded. "Us girls are going to talk, and you're going to stand by your car okay?" She said sweetly.