Isnt She Lovely.

Tuesday, February 9th
Taylor-Wilson Residence
4:23pm

In the past 2 months, Josh was dealt with, Zac fully moved in with Fatima and has finished the nursery. Zac and Fatima's relationship has blossomed, they are happier than they've ever been and Fatima is now 8 months pregnant. Instead of going on leave, Fatima left teaching. Right now, she is dedicating her time to raising kids and also starting her catering business. Zac is still doing his thing with training as well as dipping into real estate.

"Babyyyy!" Zac said coming through the front door. "Where my baby at?! Fatima!" He sat his bags on the kitchen island and went into their bedroom.

Fatima was coming out of the bathroom, "Hey handsome"

"Heyy mama" They kissed. "What's up dadas muffins?" He leaned down and kissed her stomach twice. "How you doing mama?"

"I'm good, can you lift them up please? my back is killing me"

"No doubt" He said getting behind her, "You look good. Got your stomach all out with the booty shorts on, i might put two more of them in you" He lifted her stomach and kissed her neck.

Fatima let her head fall against him and let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank you God. That feels so good. You're definitely not getting me pregnant ever again"

"Bullshit"

"They doing backflips in there. I swear they weren't moving before you got here"

"What Usher say? Daddy's Home!"

"Why'd you have to shoot girls, you could've shot a boy and a girl"

"Well I was originally shooting for two boys but you know."

"Yea never again."

"You say that now"

"Forever. Okay i'm good, thank you papi"

He let her go, "No problem mama"

"I can't wait to drop these damn babies" She said waddling out of their room. Zac followed behind with a smile on his face because her waddle became one of his favorite things.

"I can, I got you some flowers and a new bracelet"

"Awee why?"

"Because i love you"

"I'm gonna cry" She poked her lip out as the tears filled the wells of her eyes.

"Oh baby don't cry" He hugged her and kissed her forehead. "You know i don't come home without gifts for you" Zac said, which was true. Ever since Fatima had gone on her winter break, he'd bring home some sort of gift for her. Whether it was something small or something expensive, and she cried every time.

"Thank you baby, I love you so much"

"No problem mamas"

"You hungry? Your food is in the microwave"

"Yes i'm starving"

"Did you eat your lunch i made?"

"No i just had the granola bar"

"Babe, you need to eat. I keep telling you about that"

"I know but i didn't have time"

"Boy i will come up to that gym and feed you my damn self. Them people can wait"

"Relax mama, i'll do better"

"Thank you" She went to heat up his food.

"Oh yea, um what's her face came by the gym today trynna talk to me and shit" He sat down at the counter.