Pretty Wings.

Zac just arrived back in Atlanta. He was in his car making his way to his house when he got a call from Riya.

"Princeton!" She shouted through his car speaker

"what's up Pooh"

"nigga why the fuck did you leave without saying bye to me?!"

"Pooh, i called you several times, i bet you too busy up on that man"

"shut the fuck up. im beating your ass dude"

"you know you can't hang with me in a fight"

"you remember you taught me how to fight right?"

"so?"

"i will scramble yo ass, monopolize you, connect four yo muthafuckin eye and never feel sorry nigga"

"bro shut up"

"yo i forgot, Angel told me you saw Fatima, how'd that go?"

"i saw her and then i didn't see her"

"you lying like hell, yall fucked didn't yall"

"no we didn't Riya leave me alone"

"nigga you know i find out everything you can't lie to your baby cousin"

"okay Riya yea we did"

"so yall getting back together?"

"Riya! you of all people knew we weren't together"

"bullshit yall was together, if you weren't yall wouldn't have fell out"

"okay Riya, no we aren't getting together. she's doing her and im doing me."

"yall make me sickkkk, yall need to get your shit together and get married so i can borrow your kids"

"you sound like mom, it's not going to happen can we drop this?"

"fine, when are you coming back home?"

"never"

"Princeton please don't piss me off"

"what? i ain't got nothing to come home for"

"im telling ma you said that. you have us, you need to move back up here"

"moving back is pushing it, ill come back to see my niece and nephews in maybe July. i'll take them off you and Zi's hands"

"thank you. God knows i need a break"

"How long does Brian have left?"

"4 years 5 months 28 days anddd 3 hours"

"damn"

"i know, i miss my man and my boys miss their pops"

"ill work on something to see if i can get him out sooner. give my guys my love and imma send you sum when i get home"

"Zachary i don't need anything im fine"

"i don't care, and it's not just for you it's for my boys too so take it"

"thank you Prince"

"no problem you know i got you. if you need anything else don't hesitate"

"i wont, i hate you"

"i love you too Pooh, im pulling up at the crib ill talk to you later"

"alright, come back home! bye"

he chuckles, "later" Zac got out of his car and got his bags. He went into the house and immediately sat on the couch. He took a breath and picked up his phone. he went to his contacts and scrolled only to be interrupted by it ringing.