How Does It Feel.

Sunday

"Mama, let me just put the tip in" Zac said. He and Fatima were laying on the couch as the girls took a nap.

"Babe no, you'll end up being in my guts and i don't have time for that"

"Please baby, i promise i'll be quick" He licked and sucked on her neck.

"Mm stop it you know what that does to me"

"Mhm I know" He slipped his hand into her shorts and rubbed her clit. " Zacccc" She moaned, he pulled her shorts down and pulled his dick out. "Baby" She said as her breath increased, "Just the tip baby"

He smiled. "I got you mama" She lifted her leg and Zac slowly put the tip it. "Damn" he said. "Oh shit" She cursed knowing this wasnt her battle. Zac repeatedly pulled it out and put it back in with a smile on his face knowing she was going to cave.

"That feels so good papi"

"Yea? you're so wet for me" He whispered in her ear. Chills went down her spine as she tried to fight the urge but she couldn't resist him, she's addicted to this man.

"More papi, please" She begged. Zac knew she would give in but this quick? New record. "You want more?" He asked.

"Yes"

"You gotta tell me how much mama"

"All of it, give me my dick"

Zac gave her all of him, "Fuck" He bit his bottom lip. "Oh my g- Zacc" She felt him hit on her spot.

"I know baby, you're gripping me so tight" He sped up, pounding into her showing no mercy. She tried biting the blanket to muffle her moans but Zac moved it, "Nope, let me hear you"

"Please Zac" She tried to slow him down, "You're gonna make me f-fuckin cum"

He smacked her ass leaving a stinging sensation, "Move your hand Nicole" he grunted and she listened. Feeling her walls close in on him, he slowed down. "Mmm papi you're so deep"

"You feel so good, creaming on me and shit. You gonna make a mess for papi?" He reached to her front and rubbed her clit in circles.

"Yes baby, i'm about to cum don't stop" She met his strokes catching a rhythm, they were in sync. "I feel you, cum with me" His trusts became faster, skin slapping echoing throughout open concept. "Oh my..Zaccc" Fatima's body vibrated as her orgasm made its way out of her. Zac, loving the sight, took his bottom lip into his mouth feeling his nut making its way out of him. A few strokes later his seeds spilled deep inside her. "Ahh fuck!" He groaned. "Told you i'd be quick. You want to go again?"

Fatima looked at him for a moment then she smiled, "I want to ride this time"

....

After an additional hour of love making, they got themselves cleaned up and had a quick session in the shower. Fatima got out before Zac, she put on some of his shorts and one of his shirts that he had put for himself and she was knocked out in the bed. Zac laughed and got himself some more clothes, putting on some shorts and a tank top. He wasn't surprised that the girls were still asleep because for their age, they slept pretty good.