Love Rain.

*i barely proofread✋🏽. short and sweet, enjoy.

Same day, April 2
Taylor Residence, 11:23pm

After Zac and Fatima got the twins down for bed, they showered and got in bed also. Zac hadn't stopped smiling since he learned that his wife was pregnant. Now, they were lying in bed with Zac laying his head on Fatima's chest.

"You gone have my sonnn!" Zac randomly yelled to break the comfortable silence they laid in. "Please Zac." Fatima said. For the past few hours, he's have random bursts of saying that and Fatima was damn near tired of it. "I'm sorry, I'm just excited baby. My baby is having my baby." He said placing his hand under her shirt and on her stomach.

"I had two of your babies already." She says in a matter of fact tone. "Damn a nigga can't be excited? My lil boy in there."

"I know baby."

"Yo, how'd you even get pregnant?"

"Honey, when a man and a woman love each other very much, they give each other a special hug that results in a child." Fatima said sarcastically.

"Ti stop playing with me, you know what I mean. I thought you were on birth control."

"I was up until a month before the wedding. It was one day, I sat in your lap and it felt perfect. Like my ass was sculpted perfectly for your lap and vice versa. You looked at me and told me you loved me and I got butterflies. All I was thinking about was giving you all the babies you ever wanted. You also had a fresh hair cut and you had all your jewelry on and I thanked God for you because you are so handsome. Like what would I do with an ugly nigga? Anyways, then we had sex and you were talking to me while you were in it and I wanted to get you pregnant, so yea."

"So you trapped me? Damn, I knew I should've been careful with yo ass." He shook his head.

"I'm your wife?"

"At the time you were my fiance so technically we were both single."

"Single where? Nigga you ain't been single since we met. Even when you were with other bitches, that was still all mine. You found your way home, that's for damn sure."

"Damn my bad, you right, I was and will always be all yours."

"I'm glad you know." She replied smiling.

"Also, we both know what you did with an ugly nigga." He said hinting at her ex husband.

"I'll let you have that one."

"Sliced and diced!"

"Zac be quiet please."

"I just really love you, like seriously. I don't know what I would do without you in my life."

"You won't have to know. I told you, if one of us goes, we both go. I love you too."

Monday, April 5
7:30am

"Okay Zac move he's done listening to you." Fatima said to Zac who had been laying in between her legs and talking to her stomach for the past thirty five minutes. Zac smacking his lips, "Yo, mama is our biggest hater son." Zac said to her stomach.

"I'm not hating, but my stomach is overheating because of you and your hot ass breath."

"Ya pussy been all in my mouth so if it's hot it's because ya pussy is hot, try again."

"You sassy as hell, nigga move." She pushed his head.

"If I move, do I get to eat your pussy again?"