Flashback: Zac.

April 24, 2020
Zac's POV.

Since it was friday, it was technically my off day. I didn't have to work nor did i have any class. i woke up at 5am per usual to get my workout in. I went down to the gym in my apartment complex to workout. After about an hour and a half i was done. It usually didn't take me that long but i was feeling the music so i had a mini concert every time one of my favorite songs came on.

When i finished, i went back up to my apartment and took a shower. I made my breakfast and ate it while watching a podcast. I finished eating and took a nap cause real talk, your boy can't hang. When i woke back up it was around 12 in the afternoon. I checked my phone and Zion told me to slide through so we can play the game. This nigga don't do shit either.

First, i ate some of my leftover pasta from last night, a nigga be hungry. While i was eating, i noticed Fatima hadn't hit me all day and that ain't like her so i texted her and called her a few times but nothing. I figured I'll go see her later anyways, i haven't seen her in two days. When i got finished, i put on some clothes and i made my way over to Zions crib.

We played hella games and we both won and lost against each other. A few hours later, Angel showed up.

"hey guys" she said coming through the door

"hey baby" Zion said

"what up sis"

She sat on the couch, "nothinggg. yall stay on that game"

"and you stay in somebody business"

"shut up Zachary"

"yo what's up with Ti? she ain't answering my calls or nothing" i asked as we finished our game

"she's just under the weather. she doesn't want to be bothered"

i stood up, "hell naw, i'm going over there give me your key"

"i just said she didn't want to be bothered"

"yea, by you. she likes me more than you"

She handed me her key, "i don't like you. just because yall be fucking don't mean she likes you more"

"i love you too sis"

"aye be safe" Zion told me

"always" i said leaving out the door. When i got in my car, i sped to her apartment. i hate when she doesn't feel well and i hate when she isn't answering me.

When i got there, i went upstairs and unlocked the door, going in and closing it behind me. I went to her room and found her sleeping so i took my clothes off, putting on some shorts i had left there and got in the bed with her. I pulled her to me and kissed her cheek before i fell asleep.

About and hour and a half later i woke up and Fatima was still asleep. I knew she'd be hungry so i went into the kitchen to make her some food. I made her some chicken quesadillas, her favorite. When i was done i plated it and grabbed her a water then i made my way to her room.

Unfortunately i was moving too fast and knocked her purse off the counter. I put the plate and the water down to pick everything up that fell out. I picked everything up and while i wasn't trying to be nosy something grabbed all of my attention. i put everything back in her purse and then read the bold letters on the paper that captured me.

Termination of Pregnancy.

Then i read every single word on that paper. At the bottom was Fatima's signature and today's date. I was stuck. She was pregnant and didn't tell me? And she got rid of it? All of my emotions were crashing down on me. On one end i was upset because she felt like she couldn't tell me and also she felt like she had to do it alone. The other side of me was pissed the fuck off because why didn't she tell me and why did she get rid of the baby? She knows how much i want my own family and i had the possibility one one just for it to be taken from me?