The Truth.

Happy reading. 🙂

Saturday, July 17
Taylor Residence

Today, Zac was taking the twins for a daddy/daughter's day while Fatima had a day for herself. Zac and the girls were going shopping, to eat, then to the park to tire the twins out. Fatima had a spa reservation made by Zac, hair and nails, and whatever else she wanted to do as the day went on. Husband and kid free which she was very glad about.

Zac had the twins dressed matching him, so of course they looked like some little boys. That man can't wait for a son.

When everyone was good and ready, they all made their way outside.

"Hi Dabid!" Kennedi said running up to David who was standing outside of the tahoe. David picked her up before she could come in contact with his legs, the girl could take anybody out with a head like her father's. "Hey pretty girl." David spoke.

Kennedi was the friendly but not so friendly twin. She loves everyone but she also loves biting everyone, as we know. Kamryn, she doesn't like anybody who isn't her father. Actually, it's not that she doesn't like them, she just prefers her father over anyone else.

"Hi David, Ken you aren't going with uncle David today. You're with daddy." Fatima said.

"Daddy no."

"I don't want to hang out with you either but your mother needs alone time, let's go." Zac told her.

"Zachary shut up and get your daughter."

"She could stay with her uncle Dabid" He mocked. "I don't want to deal with her biting me or my sweet child."

"You're on your own with the ankle biter boss man." David said handing Kennedi off to Zac.

"Both of yall are foul," Zac told David and Fatima. "D, don't ever get married and have kids bro. Stealers of joy." Zac said making David laugh slightly.

"Bye Zachary, give me a kiss." Fatima said and they kissed. "I love you." She told him.

"I love you too mama. I got something for you when you get home." He said raising his eyebrows.

"Nasty ass," Fatima then kissed the girls goodbye and got into the passenger seat of the truck.

Zac strapped both of the girls in their car seats and got into the truck, leaving out just a few minutes after David and Fatima.

With Zac and the girls, their first stop was the mall. Zac had no idea why he was taking them to the mall, but he knew he was going to spend a bunch of money and complain because he can't say no to his girls.

When they arrived at the mall, Zac put them in their twin side by side stroller before making their way in.

"Daddy?" Kennedi said. "Yes muffin?" Zac responded. "Pezzle," She said.

"Damn greedy we just got in here and you want a pretzel?"

"Daddy pease?"

"Okay Ken, Kamy you want a pretzel?"

"No," She said plainly. The girl was not amused. "Okay, do you want nuggies?" He asked knowing it's damn near the only thing she'll eat.