Devastating News.

In the past month, Zac and Fatima got moved in to their new home. They'd finished the girls' room first and got most of the other rooms done including the living room, their offices, the theater, Zac's mancave, the gym, and the guest rooms. The master bedroom was almost done, they were just waiting for the new personalized mattress.

Fatima watched as Zac came from the bathroom with his bottom half wrapped in a towel. She could clearly see he was hard as a rock.

"Babe," She said putting her phone down. "Yes mama?" He replied turning to her. "You good?" She asked going to the foot of the bed. She placed her right hand on his chest, "Yea baby what's up?" He asked. Fatima shook her head and kissed his lips.

"You are so fine, you know that?" She ran her hand over his abs. "Yes I do, you tell me everyday." He responded looking down into her eyes. She untied the towel, letting it pool at his feet, revealing his throbbing, slightly curved member. She kissed his chest, taking his member into her hand, slowly stroking it.

"You know I love you right?" She tightened her grip. "Mm, yes baby." He groaned a bit. "Do you love me?" She kissed his chest. "Yea, I love you with everything in me." He bit his bottom lip, closing his eyes, and letting his head fall back. He loved being touched by his woman, she had an effect on him that made everything in him feel good.

Fatima grabbed his chin making him look back down at her, "Eyes on me." She kissed his lips again while only focusing on the tip. "Shit, I need to feel you right now." He told her. "I thought you were tired from your workout?" Fatima asked.

"Fuck that, i'm not tired no more," Zac grabbed her neck and crashed his lips onto hers.

....

"People wonder why i'm so obsessed with you, it's that shit right there." Zac said catching his breath. Fatima draped her left leg over his and laid her head on his chest. "Do you ever think about what life would be like if we got it right the first time?" She asked playing with his beard.

"Actually, sometimes I do. But I never questioned it because what was in store for us was what it was."

"True, do you think we'd be in a different place if we did?"

"Absolutely. But I couldn't imagine a life not like the one we have now. Yes we went through a lot, but also it shaped us to be better for each other now. If I had to do it all again, I would. We're getting married soon, even though we're technically married."

"How are we technically married babe?"

"We been married since the first time we had sex. We lost our virginity to each other baby, we tied for life. You sat on the dick and haven't gotten off since, yea we married."

She laughed, "Okay Zac."

"Like I was saying, I would do it all over again. We're married, we have two beautiful daughters, and my life couldn't be easier."

"True. Honestly I would do some parts again, not all of it, that shit was hell."

He chuckled, "I know, and. I hate you went through all of that, but it's life I guess."

"Yea, but i'm grateful. You made me a stay at home mom and I love it. Doing the things I love with you by my side makes it easier." They laid silently for a moment. "Do you think about our first child? What they would've been like? What we would have been like? Shit we would've had four kids by now." She asked.

"I do, almost everyday when I look at the twins. I always wondered if it was a boy or a girl. I wonder who they looked like, whose mannerisms they'd have. We both know Ken has yours and Kam has mine." They both laughed knowing it's the truth. As their personalities started to come out, everyone could tell that Kennedi is the firecracker while Kamryn is the quiet, laid back twin.