21

klovers pov

I arrived at the club looking like place but apparently, it was just a hidden hangout spot. It was partially empty and only had a few people inside.

I put my car in park and hop out of it, shutting the door behind me and locking it.

I sigh and take steps toward the building. I pull the door open and hear a little jingle before walking in, immediately being embraced with darkness. I see some neon lights and follow them which take me to a much more open place.

I look around and saw some people and then spotted drew and matteas already eating. I walk towards them and sat down, setting my bag beside me due to the table being a booth.

I get myself situated before, grabbing a fork and digging right in.

"damn yo fatass ain't say hey or nun." mumbled matteas, giving me a side-eye.

I give him a death glare before shoving food in my mouth. "like yall waited for me to eat." I point out, making drew laugh.

matteas made a 'tch' sound before smiling. we talked about various things, matteas and drew dating, my ending with anna, billie on ellen, finneas and claudia, the list went on.

-

"ano- three more beers pleaseeee!!!!" I dragged out, clearly drunk out of my ass. "klo babes, I don't think you should drink anymore" said drew, grabbing my beer cup away from me.

"hey give that back!" I said, trying to reach for it.

"klover, no." said matteas in a serious tone making me sit back and scoff, crossing my arms. I've felt like someone has been staring at me for a good hour now but I can't figure out who.

I take a look around and my eyes stop on blue, bright eyes.

I feel my breathing speed up and my drunken state isn't helping either, I must be hallucinating.

I grab my bag and quickly stand up causing me to stumble back. "klover? are you okay?" asked drew, worried written across her face.

"yea, yea I'm fine. I got a text from my mother saying she- she needs me okay? okay, I'll text you when I get whore- home!" I said, stumbling over my words and over to the door.

"klover you can't drive in this state!" yelled drew, rushing over to me with matteas behind her. I throw her my keys and grab my phone. "I'll call an uber okay?? take blaze to my house." I said before stumbling out.

I groan and rub my arms at the harsh cold, my jacket not being enough.

suddenly I feel a jacket being wrapped around my body making me jolt. I smell a sweet vanilla scent. I recognize this but from where?

I turn around in a snap, almost falling over in the process but I feel two hands hold me up. I look down at the hands and recognize them. my eyes slowly trace the person's body up to their face making my mouth drop.

I slowly bring my hands up and stop near the person's face. "I have to be hallucinating..." I whispered, poking the person on the cheek.

turns out they were real and billie is currently standing right in front of me.

I gasp, coming back to reality, and harshly pull away from her, tearing her warm jacket away from my body. "don't- don't-" but before I got to finish my sentence I swiftly turn around and run over to the garbage can that was by the road, puking in it.

I feel billie grab my hair, keeping it from my face and her rubbing my back. I finish my business, grabbing a napkin from my bag and wiping my mouth. I pull away from her and turn around, avoiding her stare.

"wait klover, please!" she exclaimed, following behind me.

"leave me alone eilish, I don't wanna see you." that was a lie. I wanted to look at her face so bad, talk to her so bad. but I couldn't. no, she didn't deserve my time.

I ignored her but stumbled over, landing on my knees. I groan at the sudden impact and sit on my butt rubbing my knees.

billie caught up to me and grabbed my knee, examining it. I move my leg away from her touch and scoff. "don't touch me." I mumbled, turning away from her.

suddenly, I feel her two muscular arms pick me up bridal style. "billie let me go!" I kicked but hissed at the sudden burning feeling.

I wasn't so drunk anymore but there was definitely alcohol pumping through my blood. "fuck klover, quit moving. you're hurt and I won't let you walk around drunk." she said, seriousness shown.

I quiet down, noticing I still submit to her. I roll my eyes and cross my arms, feeling defeated.

she walks towards dragon and unlocks the car, opens the passenger seat door, and sits me down. she closed the door and locked it knowing I'd jump out of the car. she unlocks it for her to get in and she does, locking it back up immediately.

"klover, give me your address so I can take you home," said billie, avoiding making conversation knowing I'm already in a bad mood.

I shake my head in a 'no' motion, looking straight.

"what? why not?" she asked, her face showing genuine confusion. "because then you'll know my address." I state in a 'duh' tone.

she sighed and rested her forehead against the wheel. "okay klover, we're going to my house then." she said, reversing out of the parking spot and pulling up to the main road, turning into it, and driving.

my eyes widen and I panic. my exes house? no no no.

"no what!? I don't wanna go to your house!" I said, looking at her as if I just saw a ghost.

she mutters, "well too bad" and continues driving, completely ignoring me.

I open my window and start yelling, "help! I'm being kidnapped!"

"shit klover quit it! what's wrong with you!" she yelled, rolling up my window from her side and putting on child lock.

"let me outtttt!" I whine, kicking my feet.

she rolls her eyes and places her hand on my thigh, forcing me to stop.

I look down and stare at her hand in shock.

"good girl ma, keep quiet for me yea? we're almost there."

I stay quiet the whole ride back, I'm quite literally paralyzed.

----------------------------------------

me personally, I'd run back to billie but that's just me!!!! - key