16

billies pov
[smut]

today we are finally going back home. zoey got sent home early yesterday due to the accident, dumb bitch.

klover, of course, got left a bit traumatized and had some marks on her neck but we got her checked up and she was fine.

to make her feel better I showed her TV and told her how I started crying to it but she only started laughing at me and said 'you're so cringy'. so much for sharing it with her.

"billie, baby, are you done packing your luggage?" asked klover while standing hers up and going to make the bed.

"I'm almost done hold on angel," I said, rushing to close it.

"bil we're supposed to be down in the lobby in 10, hurry," said drew, walking towards the door with her luggage.

"you know her white ass is always late" mumbled klover making them both break into laughter. my mouth hung open while I finished zipping up my shit.

"I'd say something but you won't like it," I huff, standing up and walking behind drew, klover now following me with her stuff.

"say something eilish I dare your ass," says klover, slapping my back.

I hiss and mumble a 'bitch the fuck' before giving her a death glare, her grinning back at me.

-

"but that's not fair!" whined klover, stomping her feet.

"bitch the fuck you stomping your feet for?! you had the window seat last time!" I exclaimed, pointing toward the window seat.

we're now on the plane, klover throwing a tantrum because she wanted to sit by the window but she sat there on the way here, it was my turn.

"move," said drew and sat her ass down by the window, putting her bag by her feet. me and klover looked at each other with our mouths wide open.

"drew what the actual fuck??" klover groaned, sitting in the middle.

I sat by the aisle which wasn't really that bad. I got served first and go to use the bathroom without stepping on feet.

I got myself situated, helping klover get comfortable as well and grabbing her hand. If I got the chance, I'll take it.

a couple of hours passed, and drew fell asleep, klover is writing a book on her laptop for fun and I'm watching a movie on the plane TVs.

I feel a tap on my shoulder making me slide my headphones off. I look over and see klover staring at me with puppy eyes.

I make a 'what the fuck' face, "what do you want?" I asked, now playing with her fingers.

she slides a finger down my arm and my eyes switch to it, my eyebrow raised in a questioning manner.

"do you love me?" she asked, slightly smiling at me.

"no."

"billie don't fucking play with me," she said, rolling her eyes. I let out a laugh and nudge her with my elbow, signaling her to tell me what she wants.

"can you pretty please go with me to the bathroom?" she asked, pouting and blinking.

"sure if it makes you stop making that face," I said staring down at her. she started laughing and we both stood up, making our way to the bathroom.

we both enter and I close the door behind us, locking it.

I turn back around and she's awkwardly staring at me.