33

klovers pov

[2 years later]

"tesoro come on I need you to put these on!" I yelled at my year old who was now running around butt-naked.

"eeeeee! no! I no like clothes! away!" she ran around the room in circles while I cursed billie for giving her such a big room.

devyn was mine and billie's daughter. I don't want to say she was an accident but she wasn't exactly planned either..

long story short, me and billie were both drunk which equaled devyn being made.

"dev please, mama's gonna be here anytime soon." desperation leaked out of me as I started panicking. billie was coming to pick us up because she had a 'surprise' for us but devyn was giving me a very hard time.

she's been running around for 30 minutes now, just today she decided she didn't like clothes.

"devyn no wan clothes," she said, a pout displayed on her small face.

I sighed and walked toward her, kneeling down and pulling her into my arms. "I know sunbear but mama has a surprise for us and we need to get ready," I explained, seeing her little eyes light up.

"mama surprise?!"

"yes baby, mama has a surprise"

she suddenly grabbed the pull-up diaper from my hand and tried to quickly put them on, putting both legs through one hole and falling over.

I started laughing and stood her up, fixing the diaper and dressing her properly.

I was already ready so all I needed to do was to prepare her baby bag and we were ready to go. I was about to speak when a knock on the door interrupted my unsaid sentence.

I looked up at the same time as devyn and smiled, seeing billie leaning on the doorframe. "mama!" yelled devyn as she ran into her mother's arms.

"hi my love," said billie, hugging her tight and kissing the top of her head.

I stood up and smiled at their interaction, dusting off my clothes from sitting on the ground. billie looked over at me and I saw a hint of nervousness in her eyes. she waved me over and I walked towards her, her pulling me into her as well.

"hi mama" she kissed my lips, us both hearing a little 'ew' from devyn. I laughed and shook my head, bringing my hand up to billie's biceps.

billie smiled at her before looking back at me. "we ready to go?" she softly asked, her thumb rubbing my side.

"yeah but I still need to pack her bag"

"I already got it packed in the car angel," she said making me sigh in relief, kissing her lips.

"my savior."

-

we arrived at our destination which was a very beautiful garden with fairy lights hanging on trees and bushes. we left devyn's bag in the car for now.

billie carried devyn with her left arm and held my hand with her right hand.

I could give her head with how hot she looks right now.

billie announced us to her fans and fortunately, we barely got any bad reactions. most of them were screaming and rooting for us which warmed up my heart. her fans are the kindest people.

they kind of also know about devyn..

flashback

I nodded my head to billie's song, come out and play. It's one of my favorite songs from her.

we were currently backstage. this was devyn's first time at one of billie's concerts and so far she was just playing on the floor.

"...too shy to say, but I hope you stay. don't hide away, come out and play." I sang along with the lyrics, feeling at ease. I looked down and suddenly saw devyn's head snap up.

"play? coming mama!"

devyn stood up faster than I could process and took off to the stage. "devyn no!" I yelled, quickly standing up and running after her.

she ran onto the stage yelling 'mama!' and clung onto billie's leg, scaring her.

"mama I'll play!" she said, signaling that she'd play with billie. I quickly ran toward them and grabbed devyn, hearing fans scream my name.

I looked at billie, tears welling up in my eyes. "baby I'm so so sorry she suddenly took off and I didn't have time to stop her, I didn't mean to ruin-" billie kissed my lips, instantly shutting me up.

"precious it's okay, don't worry." she smiled warmly at me, calming my nerves right away. I looked over at the crowd making them scream. I smiled and waved, their screaming getting louder.

billie suddenly took devyn from my arms and kissed her cheek as devyn started touching the earpiece billie had in her ear. she brought the mic up to her lips, looking at me and smiling. she looked at the crowd and sighed.

"I have something to tell you guys."

the crowd screamed once again, waving their arms around.

"this beautiful baby right here is mine and klover's daughter, devyn."

after that simple sentence, the crowd went insane. some chanted devyn's name and some even started crying.

end of flashback

billie arrived at a bench and we all sat down, talking about silly stuff. suddenly she stood up and grabbed two roses from the bush, the smaller one for devyn and the bigger one for me.

I smiled and stood up, kissing her and saying thank you.

she picked up devyn and slipped a small ring on her finger, making my eyebrows furrow in confusion. she put devyn back down and suddenly knelt down in front of me, taking out a red velvet box.

no fucking way.

----------------------------------------

wrote this in math class once again, I despise this class. - key