ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

THINGS HAPPENED QUICKLY WHEN Mikey came. Just when Kisaki was cornered by him, everyone else could relax for a second, thinking everything was going to come to an end.

Chifuyu looked around, trying to find you, but he didn't see you anywhere.

"Hey, has anyone seen [Last Name]-chan?" He asked the group. "That girl?" Inui was the first to respond as his eyes searched around. "...She must've retreated to somewhere, but..."

"Kisaki!!"

They all heard someone shout, and no later when they turned around, they saw Hanma riding on his bike, picking up Hanma like he was a prize.

Draken was the first to react, getting on his bike as well, with Takemichi in tow.

Hanma was driving straight out of here, so anyone in his way moved out, except for one who was on the ground.

"Eh...?" Chifuyu didn't even have to squint his eyes to know that was you on the ground. For a moment, his mind went blank.

Takemichi's words suddenly came to him.

"In this fight, she's going to get a―"

"Panic attack..." Then it clicked for him. You were having one right now. In the future, you supposedly had one and Kisaki killed you.

He immediately broke into a run during that thought.

Chifuyu's legs carried him like his life depended on it. He didn't want someone else he cared about die in a fight like this too. He can't let it happen again.

As he got closer, he saw your figure sitting on the ground, your eyes slowly shutting.

Out of instinct, he shouted―

"[Last Name]-chan!!"

You heard your name.

You turned, seeing Chifuyu running at you, as if in a hurry. You saw the injuries as well as the desperate look on his face.

I...

Suddenly, you felt as if everything was happening slowly... or maybe too fast ― you couldn't tell. Your body stood on its own, and your hand reached out to grab Chifuyu's own.

Huh? What am I doing...?

You didn't have time to question your own actions when your foot bumped into the other, causing you to fall completely over and grazing the ground.

"Mmmpff...!"

Your head managed to barely turn away from the ground and avoid damage to your face, but the impact still hurt.

The second you opened your eyes after the impact, the motorbike sped past by your feet, leaving clouds of dust behind.

You avoided it just in time.

Your chest heaved up and down, feeling sweat dripping down your forehead. Chifuyu helped you up, holding you in his arms.

"Hey, are you okay!?" He noticed the blood and multiple cuts on your arm. "Why are you―..." Chifuyu's gaze was drawn over to the droplets of blood with a bloody box cutter beside, as well as an emptied out bottle of pills.

He grimaced at you.

You were still sweating and breathing heavy in his arms, though the breathing lessened a little. Between your mouth, there was a handkerchief. "Here." He helped take out the hanky, placing it on your arm instead, trying to soak up all the blood.

"You feel better? Are you still having a panic attack?" Chifuyu's voice was oddly gentle, but you nodded nonetheless, too exhausted to give a reply.

Chifuyu wiped his sleeves on your forehead and face, getting rid of the sweat and tears. He held the now bloodied handkerchief to your arm. "Sorry, [Last Name]-chan, I need a way to stop the blood."