Fili x fem reader head canons

•he usually follows all the rules because he is next in line to be king after thorin. But when he sees you he is willing to break everyone of them.

•I can imagine him being usually so forward but when he is with you he is a blushing mess who forgets what he was gonna say.

•he will protect you . He has so many swords and daggers he will be more than glad if you ask to see them.

•finds it hard to flirt since he never once thought he would meet someone so soon he thought he would meet someone many years after they had reclaimed the mountain so he isn't prepared. Which scares him cause he usually is prepared for anything.

• definitely gifts you a dagger or two to show you his devotion to you since dwarves take so much pride in there weapons.

•when the company goes to an inn only then when he is drunk will he be forward with you. Telling you how you are perfect and as bright as a star . Before he passes out on your shoulder and you have to carry him to a bed.

• he will be so embarrassed after that and constantly apologises about it . Which you will just shake off .

• this just makes him fall in love with you more cause it means your willing to accept him even when he is drunk.

•you and kili are his priorities he is willing to die for you both.

• gifts you jewels and gold and anything else you desire after the mountain is reclaimed.

• when he survives the war he is over the moon everyone he cares about is safe and that's all that matters.

• however it's clear to everyone that fili loves you and when thorin tells fili he approves of you . fili is ecstatic. He can finally be with the woman he loves without worrying about everyone's opinion.