Legolas greenleaf x reader head canons

•he is confused probably first met when he saved you from the giant spiders.

•he is very curious of you how can a human travel so far with dwarves.

•asks you many questions hoping to figure out who you are.is very intrigued by your boldness on going on such a quest.

•when you escape from Mirkwood he is worried and this worries him even more . Simply because he has never felt such a feeling before.

•he is terrified when he realises he is falling for you . He doesn't want to end up like his father.

•but at the same time he is willing to give you his heart in a hope you will accept it.

• after all he is a prince , handsome, rich and powerful.

•but when he realised that none of that mattered to you and you just liked him as a person .he fell . He loves you now.

•prepare for him to hover around you checking you are ok and making sure you are comfortable.

•likes to take you on long walks and to talk to you about what is going on through his mind .

•he likes physical affection from you whether it's you holding his hand or just hugging him. He melts he hasn't had much physical contact and is a bit touch starved.

•will complement you every day and whenever he sees you.

•once you guys have courted and you are getting married. He gifts you his mothers necklace to wear as a token of his undying love for you.

• will always protect you no matter the circumstances.

•after your married and your living with him in his chambers he is content as can be.

•wouldn't mind if you guys would have a child or two but is completely understanding if you don't . He is happy if your happy .