Obsessed Thorin king under the mountain part 2

Will you be my queen ?

The question was running around in my head . This couldn't be real ? Could it? But it was real. It didn't help the looks I was getting from those clearly shocked and those disappointed that I hadn't said yes immediately. But why choose me ?

Then I realised, the gifts and his words. I mistook them for being friendship offerings this was all my fault .

His blue eyes staring in to mine .

"Yes?"

He smirked and the crowed applauded thrilled for their king. God what had I done . Peer pressure leading me to do the one thing I didn't want to do . Lead him on.

Holding my hand out he kissed my knuckles and then placed a blue jewel on my finger. It was stunning worth more than anything I currently owned and yet it was on my finger.

I needed to leave this ballroom, I needed to leave this place and I needed to talk to thorin.

I hastily looked for an exit finding one where only a few people were guarded . Taking great leaps to get out of the room . The guards opened the doors and shut them after me . I let out a breath I didn't realise I was keeping in. I was now left alone in the cold hallway of the mountain.

My darling had accepted . Of course I knew she would how could she not when I made such a public announcement but it was necessary. I watched as she had left my side clearly leaving the ballroom . The guards had looked at me before I nodded my head allowing them to let her leave.

People came and congratulated me on the news while other people wanted to know what I needed for the wedding. Of course I wanted my darling there so that she could choose but I decided she must be tired so I let the burden fall on to me . Giving them all the details they desired. Such as :

How many guests?

When is the wedding?

What cake?

What must everyone wear?

What flowers?

What decorations ?

And much more but I decided with simple answers ones that if my darling decided to change it would be easy . After all we were going to be married in a few days. Then know one could take her away. Especially not that pointy eared woodland sprite thrandriel. She was going to be

MINE.