Revenge master.

Just by seeing the look in Jing Hua's eyes Kousu knew he needed to be extra careful with every step he took.

Kousu and Dan Hua hadn't walked that far from the classroom and were still in the hallways. The men Dan Hua had beaten wobbled as they tried to move their feet. Everybody who came across them maintained their lanes and avoided having to interfere with them.

But most students who saw Dan Hua had an unusual expression on, it was either fear or grief. Kousu found it strange but he ignored it. He was used to people looking at him like that. So it didn't bother him or make him feel stressed.

As they were walking they noticed a crowd of people gathered in front of them. But as they looked closer most of the people there were girls and only a few boys were there. There was also another group of students who had come to watch the fight.

Once Dan Hua saw them he smiled. " Isn't that Kai Chu's sister?"

Kousu glanced at what Dan Hua was staring at. And from what he could see it turned out to be Kai Qian.

Now Kousu could see where all of this was going. Even though Kousu wanted to avoid the truth. He already knew Kai Qian would cause such a commotion but he didn't expect her to go this far.

Kousu sighed. " Let's deal with her. If not, she will still bother me."

Dan Hua smiled." Whatever you say boss."

They walked over to Kai Qian and once Kai Qian noticed Kousu she glared at him with disgust.

Dan Hua proceeded. " We need to move and you are blocking the way."

Kai Qian glared at Dan Hua even more disgustedly. She wasn't moving until she was done embarrassing Kousu. " I am not moving until everyone knows the truth!"

Because of Kai Qian's shouting Other classes came out to see what was going on and when they saw it was a delinquent against a princess, they were eager to see how things were going to go.

Kousu sighed. " Kai Qian i don't have time for this if there is..."

Before Kousu could finish, Kai Qian landed a slap on his face. It almost made him fall but he managed to stay stable. When Jing Hua saw this she rushed over to Kousu to check on him and shouted at Kai Qian. " Why will you hit Kousu? Isn't it enough that you are so rude... Now you are hurting people who don't have as much power as you. What did Kousu ever do to you?"

Kai Qian chuckled and the girls behind her also chuckled. They all wanted to be on Kai Qian's good side because of her power.

Jie Jie and Renxing came over to check on Kousu but Kousu refused to allow them see his face.

Dan Hua didn't move or say anything. Even though Kousu hadn't instructed him on what to do, he could already tell that Kousu didn't want him to fight Kai Qian or get involved.

Kai Qian stopped laughing and glared at Jing Hua. " You got some nerve bitch! Do you know who my brother is? If he wanted to take you down he would do it. With only one finger. Don't ever forget your place. Lower class animals like you should respect people who are higher than you! Now don't forget it."

Jing Hua wanted to speak up for herself but she had nothing to say and even if she did no one would side with her.

Kai Qian continued with a smirk on. " That friend of yours you are supporting. What if I told you he is just a liar that enjoys stealing people's boyfriends."

Everyone's gaze fell on Kousu but Kousu still refused to say anything.

Seeing Kousu was on the losing side, Kai Qian spoke again. " Do you know what hurts the most? That guy over there is gay! "

Suddenly the whispers increased and everyone stared at Kousu disgustedly. But Jing Hua, Renxing and Jie Jie stood by Kousu and were willing to let the dirt rub on them.

Kai Qian spoke with false tears in her eyes. " He kissed my Sai and now Sai doesn't want me anymore. Sai broke up with me because of that bastard....Sniff..Look isn't there enough proof, he is hanging around with Jie Jie...Jie Jie who formerly liked Sai..Jie Jie who tried to harass Do Jin and the same Jie Jie who got Jay killed because Jay refused to date him.. They are both weird creeps, who only cause pain to others. All Gay people are weird. "

Kousu was still silent but the crowd murmurs only increased, they all felt disgusted towards Jie Jie and since Kousu was just like Jie Jie they felt repulsed by Kousu.

Jie Jie lowered his head, he was embarrassed and scared by the glares everyone gave him. Everything Kai Qian said were all lies.

Jing Hua was about to speak but Dan Hua stopped her. Dan Hua now knew that Kousu was ready to deal with the issue.

Kousu removed his mask from his face and gave Jie Jie a warm smile. Jie Jie flushed a little but shifted away. Even though Kousu just gave Jie Jie a smile. Jie Jie could already tell what the smile meant.

Kousu's head was still bent but he said." So Sai broke up with you."

Kai Qian glared at Kousu. She wondered what sort of idea Kousu had planned, even though he knew everyone was on her side.

Kousu lifted his head up and soon he was back on his feet. When everyone saw his face they were shocked to their feet.

Jing Hua, who was still confused as to why Dan Hua asked her to keep quiet, removed Dan Hua's hand from her shoulder. But Dan Hua didn't bother to try to talk her into keeping quiet. He had already done his part and all that was remaining was for Kousu to end things now and forever.