you posted what?!, part two

Graham put down his radio and turned to Tasha. "Ma'am, there's been an accident. Your son is hurt."

Maeve and her friends looked at each other in dismay.

"What kind of accident? Is he okay?" Tasha exclaimed.

"I don't know," Graham frowned. "He's at the hospital."

"Well, I need to see him." Tasha headed towards the door and an agent grabbed her.

"You have not been cleared to leave this house," said Graham, eyes blazing.

"I'm seeing my baby!" She exclaimed.

After a moment, Graham nodded. "Alright, I'll allow it. But just you."

Tasha rushed out of the house.

"Agent Graham, you have to let us go to the hospital to see Leo," Chase pleaded.

"We don't even know what happened to him," Maeve frowned.

"Yeah, he's injured. And this isn't funny like all the times I hurt Chase," said Adam.

"You're not going anywhere," Graham said. "Military transport will be here any second. You've seen the last of your friend... and each other."

Donald approached Graham. "Agent Graham, don't take them. Take me. I'm obviously the brilliant mastermind, the brains behind the brawn, the smart behind the heart."

Bree scoffed. "Even when he's begging, he finds a way to gloat."

"Go ahead, ask me anything!" Said Donald. "I bet you're wondering how a 43-year-old continues to defy Father Time."

"This is happening, whether you like it or not," Graham glared. "And for the record, Father Time caught up with you long before we did."

Donald gasped, offended.

Graham's radio beeped and he listened to it for a moment. "Transport's here."

Adam leapt up from the couch. "Shotgun!"

An agent tackled him to the ground.

"You know, every now and then, life just gives you a little gift," said Chase.

"Hurry up and say your goodbyes," said Graham.

Chase, Maeve, and Bree stood up.

"I can't believe this," Bree frowned. "We're never gonna see each other again."

"You guys are gonna be okay," said Donald.

"You don't know that," Chase said, shaking his head.

"I know," he said. "That's just something you say, you know? What do you want me to say? You're doomed? I mean, obviously they're gonna conduct experiments on you with probes and-"

"Okay, okay!" Maeve stopped him. "We got it."

Donald sighed. "Look, I know I didn't give you guys a normal childhood, but I hope I at least gave you a happy one."

"Of course you did," said Chase.

"Yeah, we can't imagine having a better dad," said Bree.

"Oh, I can," said Adam. "Guy who is half Tom Brady, half golden retriever. I'd call him Golden Brady."

"I love you guys," said Donald, wrapping all of them into a hug.

"Alright, that's enough. Get them out of here," exclaimed Graham.

"You know what?" Said Adam. "No. You can't do this. I'm not going."

"You heard me. Move!"

"I said no!" He yelled. An agent grabbed him, but he pushed them off. "Get off of me!"