Chapter 14

I told mami everything but at first she didn’t agree so I had to do a lot of convincing which was very hard considering the fact that she already had everything.

Now it was Friday night and I’m in the living room with Elle and Rea, we were all waiting for the guys and the other girl (I don’t like her that much to remember her name). Yeah I know I’m being nasty but whatever. When they finally arrived we put our stuff in the different cars and left.

Car 1: Dylan and Elle 
Car 2: Ethan and Rea
Car 3: Matthew, Jasmine (apparently that’s her name) and I… you’ll never guess where I was sitting…

In the backseat of these two lovebirds, I tried going with Dylan or Ethan but nooooo, I was stuck with these two. I had to listen to their cringy comments to one another and I don’t know how many times I stopped myself from jumping out of that car hoping to get some sort of head injuries and suffer from amnesia but I didn’t.

While they were busy doing that I could see from the corner of my eye I could see Matthew looking at me in the Rear-view mirror and when I caught him staring he would kiss Jasmine’s hand, how mature of him to do that.

I finally drifted off to sleep but was woken up by my phone which was ringing so I decided to take. I was so happy to hear that it was my brother. When I said I love you to him Matthew abruptly stopped the car and got out. Wow this dude has some serious anger issues. Jasmine and I just watched him trying to calm down but he fully did when Jasmine went to him and they both came back. 

After that whole episode we finally arrived at the lodge and boy was it beautiful.
“Hey guys what took you so long?” Ethan asked
“Well E someone decided to throw a tantrum at the side of the road,” I replied in a cool manner but Matthew heard us and retorted “I wonder who” sarcastically.

When we got settled in everyone was cuddling except for me but I didn’t care, okay maybe I did only a little bit, I took a blanket and sat on the floor tapping away on my phone. I suddenly got a text from my brother saying that he was coming to live with mami and I so I decided to call him.

I got up wanting to talk to him privately.
“Where are you going?” Matthew asked 
“Last time I checked that was none of your business,” I replied 
“Oh I get it you want to go and see your secret boyfriend!” he taunted 
“Bro calm down, it’s really not a big deal,” Dylan said.

At this point I was furious.

“Whenever we talk privately I always told you that I liked you and you tell me to wait for you because you are not Ready but you are ready for others, wow Belle you are a Really good actress, pretending to be holy but you’re not, you are so manipulative!” he shouted really loud.

“Ok Matthew do you really want to know who my so called boyfriend is? Well let me give you a hint, he’s my big brother!” I shouted back and with that being said I went upstairs and a few minutes later I heard everyone bidding each other a goodnight.

Breakfast today was very tense but right now we were preparing to go to the beach so we had to get in the cars and since the beach was 30 minutes away from the lodge. This time I went with Ethan and Rea because I couldn’t bear the presence of Matthew anymore.

  **************************************
There was an accident…

Matthew and Jasmine were involved in that accident and apparently it was a hit and run and it was bad. We quickly rushed to the hospital where we patiently waited for the doctor to update us on how they were doing.

The doctor came back with a slightly bruised Jasmine next to him. “Where is he?!” I shouted as the doctor came towards us.

“I’m sorry miss but he is still in the operating room,” the doctor said in a calm voice. His voice calm but the news that he came with were nerve wrecking.
After everyone had calmed down I noticed that Jasmine was super quiet so I decided to approach her.

“Hey, how are you doing?” I asked her
“I’m doing better now thank you for asking,” she said in a shy tone and what happened after was so awkward because we were both caught up in an uncomfortable silence.

“He loves you,” she started after a while.
“Please don’t start, you are his girlfriend, he loves you and…-,” I said but was cut off by Jasmine.
“No he was fascinated by me and I have seen the way he looks at you and how he gets jealous when other guys look at you, even when we were being rushed to the hospital he was still whispering your name,” she said and I could see and feel tears threatening to spill out of our eyes.

“So please Belle don’t you dare say he loves me and yes I maybe be his girlfriend but at this moment that’s just a title because the only person that he loves is you and only you,” Jasmine confessed and just as I was about to say something I saw the stalker again going out the exit doors and I tensed almost immediately.

“Belle what’s wrong are you okay, you look a bit pale?” She asked as concern washed over her face and just then the group came to our side.

“Is everything okay Belle?” Dylan asked 
“Ye-yeah uhm everything is uhm is f-fine, I’m okay g-guys no need to worry,” I said scolding myself for stuttering  “No you’re not, what’s wrong?” Rea asked.

“I am just worried that’s all, I hope he is going to be okay,” I lied looking everywhere else but them and it might also be the fact that my lisp gets worse every time that I lie.

Anyways they believed me but still stayed where they were because they were already comfortable so yeah that’s that.

Finally the doctor showed up