Chapter 37

(TIME SKIP TO THE DAY OF THE DINNER)

                            *GROANS*

As you can tell I’m already loving this day, if you couldn’t tell, I was being sarcastic. I was very tired from yesterday because the girls and I were busy with Rea’s dress fittings for the wedding I couldn’t leave the girls at Mathew’s because they were busy preparing for today and Adelaide only came back yesterday evening.

I got a call from Mathew’s mom saying she needed some help setting up because she was afraid everything won’t be done in time so yeah now I’m busy getting ready to go and help her today.

MY SCHEDULE FOR TODAY :
• PICK THE TWINS OUTFITS FOR DINNER BEFORE LEAVING
• PICK MY OUTFIT
• GET THE REST OF THE DECORATIONS
• DRIVE TO THE LOCATION
• HELP MATHEW’S MOM SET UP
• COME PICK UP THE GIRLS AND ADELAIDE

This list doesn’t seem like much but with me being so tired, it seems like a lot. So I quickly do the things I need to do around the house and then I quickly left not before greeting Adelaide and kissing the twins good morning.

I was running late because some decorations were really hard to find and Mathew’s mom calling every five minutes didn’t help either. After what seemed like forever I arrived at the venue.

“I’m here, I’m here. I was having trouble finding the rest of the decorations but I finally did,” I said rushing inside to find her instructing the working staff who’ll be catering for us and I think I saw Nalia but that could be just anyone, maybe it’s not her.

“Oh thank heavens you finally arrived, okay this is the group I assigned with decorating so you can give that box in your hands to them we can start setting up. Mathew and his dad went to pick up some more ice because the one we have is not enough,” she said

“Okay I’ll get started,” I replied. After that we didn’t converse whatsoever everyone was busy, Mathew and his dad finally arrived but they also got to work up until it was time for everyone to go home and get ready.

“Belle, is Adelaide going to come with the driver and your clothes?” his dad asked 
“No I have to go back home, get dressed, get the girls ready and then come back here,” I replied
“I can take you, let’s go,” Mathew quickly offered
“No, I’m good,” I said

“Look, people are going to be suspicious as to why we are in separate cars and that will raise eyebrows so please let me take you home,” he pleaded
“But what about your clothes?”
“They’re already in the car,” he quickly replied

“You were soooo planning this,” I snickered “Was not,” he smirked and we both just chuckled
“Fine,” I sighed and we made our way to the car.

“Nope, there’s no way I’m letting you drive me, you had surgery and anything could go wrong,” I said trying to take the car keys from him

“Oh would you just calm down the doctor cleared me on Friday, I’m good go and I’m driving okay,” he refusing to give me the keys and I don’t know how because it happened so that, in one swift motion I was outside and he was inside the car, how I don’t know myself.

“You’re annoying you know that right,” I pouted getting into the car.

“I know,” he laughed, we both did.
“How are the girls doing?” he asked trying to converse because the house is quite far.

“They’re great except for the fact that they started crawling and putting things in their mouths, that’s the worst because you have to follow them, oh and can you believe that Sapph has developed this thing that when someone looks at her she’ll cry, she doesn’t like it when people look at her and I noticed this when I was having lunch with my sister and Kira was looking at her and she just cried,” I said narrating what happened this past week and we laughed about it.