Chapter 44

(long chapter ahead)

“Okay so names, have you guys picked any?” Kira asked.

Today was Saturday, I invited my friends and my sisters to lunch and to tell them the gender and also the fact that we’re having triplets. Matt went out with the guys.

Actually the plan is I’m throwing a surprise gender reveal for everyone back at the house, shame they were so excited to throw a baby shower for me but I kindly declined that so I thought I’d surprise them with this and yes, I hired people to plan it.

“Yeah and we also found out the gender,” I said excitedly, this pregnancy, I’ve come to love and I cannot wait to meet my babies.

“Really oh my gosh stop, I’m so excited, wait are you going to have a gender reveal or what because we know you didn’t want a baby shower,” Rea said with so much excitement as Stephania played with her necklace.

“Okay calm down, I still don’t want the baby shower, I mean we had it with Sapphira and Stephania there’s no need for another one huh Nora, we don’t need a baby shower right,” I ended up speaking in a baby voice gently caressing Nora’s back and trust my Sapph to get jealous because when she saw Nora and I’s interaction she opened her arms for me to take her.

“mmma-ma, ma-mmma,” she fussed

Jas took Nora and I took Sapphira

“Girl you don’t need to be jealous, I know I’m your mommy,” I said and we all laughed.

We continued to converse until it was time to go home. So we all headed to my house, on the way I texted Matt he said they are almost home and I also texted mami and my mom including his parents.

When we got there the décor was beautiful and maybe it’s the hormones but I got a bit teary eyed.

“What is happening?” Elle asked

“Welcome to my gender reveal, come on lets go to the back, the guys are already here,” I said to a bunch of shocked faces

“There are my little princesses, daddy missed you guys,” Matt said taking both the girls

“We have to stop meeting like this,” Ethan said as him and Dylan approached me

“Shut up, with your ugly haircut,” I retorted
“Awwh, you noticed,” he replied and we all laughed

“Jokes aside though Kay, congratulations,” Ethan said giving me a hug.

“Yeah, I’m really happy for you Kay,” Dylan said and I felt a bit guilty because of what they went through

“Dylan I-,” I started but he cut me off
“Hey, hey no do not do that, today is about you okay, don’t worry about it,” he reassured me softly

Everyone had arrived excluding my mom.
Oh wait, I spoke too soon.

“Mom, what is she doing here, you know what I-, not today, I’m going to enjoy my day” I said because Naila was walking behind her with a baby boy who looked to be 3 to 4 months but then again I’m bad at guessing.

“Hello Orabelle,” she greeted
“Hi,” I said and walked away

“Okay everyone if I could get your attention please,” Matt started
“Okay uhm first I would like to thank you all for coming, well our friends had no choice,” he chuckled

“Yeah you dragged us,” Ethan replied and we laughed

“Grow up bruv, anyways uh, this pregnancy, it wasn’t planned like at all hence the hostility at first. I mean when we got the news we couldn’t believe it, we were stressed and didn’t know what to do but it wasn’t until Adelaide made us realise that we have a whole village to help us, you have no idea how your support means to us I mean you’ve been there for the twins and I know you’ll be there for thes- this one and lastly I want to thank my beautiful wife who gives me the most beautiful babies, baby I love you so much and thank you for being an amazing mother to the girls,” he finished giving me a kiss earning some oooohhss and awwwwhss and ews from my brother.