7

☆ 7. Chapter 7font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 7

Fei Yu said dumbfounded: "Coke eggs really have no effect on making you black."

Yu didn't believe it: "Then why did Ye buy your black eggs?"

Fei Yu explained with a bit of self-promotion and embarrassment: " Maybe it's because the cola eggs I made are so delicious."

"So delicious that I bought a basket of them the first time I tried them?" Yu said with a "Don't try to fool me" expression on his face, "Do you think you are a star? The spiritual chef in the tribe? The food he cooks is so delicious that even the food for two months later has been ordered early in the morning?"

Yu's words were obviously sarcastic, but Fei Yu nodded seriously and said softly: " There will be a day."

"Pfft hahaha..." Everyone who heard this couldn't help laughing.

Yu smiled and said: "Are you an ignorant beast that just emerged from some deep mountain? Do you think that it is easy to become a spiritual chef when you see many stalls selling food in the gathering place? Let me tell you, Just because you can cook delicious food doesn't mean you can be a good chef. Sometimes taste is not the important factor that determines victory or defeat."

Her companion echoed: "Why are you telling him so much? He is still confused. The tribe exchanges items, and even the beast coins are not touched. Let alone being a spiritual chef, I think it will be difficult for him to enter the star city."

Fei Yu looked at the expressions of the surrounding orcs who agreed with their words, but He smiled and said nothing.

Rather than saying weak words, it is better to use practical actions to prove your determination.

Besides, he didn't need to prove it to them at all.

Fei Yu lowered his eyes and carefully rummaged through the backpack that Ye handed him. There were miscellaneous items in it. The animal skins and meat were placed at the bottom, but Fei Yu didn't bother to dig through them. Pick out all the edible wild vegetables that Feiyu doesn't have and put them aside. There were more than a dozen eggs from some unknown beast, large and small, and Fei Yu took out all of them. To his surprise, Fei Yu found a slightly larger piece of sugar in his backpack, as well as a wilted plant with its roots torn off. It was obviously a medicinal plant that had been picked as a worthless wild vegetable.

This medicinal plant is actually just an ordinary medicinal plant, barely reaching the stage of a spiritual plant. But it doesn't matter. If you plant it in space and raise it for a while, it will evolve. At that time, you can use it to treat the big dragon snake's injuries. It can also be added to ingredients to make food with special effects.

Fei Yu's pair of slender and charming fox eyes smiled like a crescent moon, which diluted the alienation caused by the cold appearance of the Sky Fox tribe. The curved look of his eyebrows seemed to be gentle and cute.

After picking out all the items that could be exchanged, Feiyu returned the backpack to Ye.

"Is this enough?" Ye asked, "I know that the things in the backpack are not enough to exchange for your black balls. I will not take advantage of you. If you believe me, I will get more of those things tomorrow -" she pointed Referring to the exchange items that Fei Yu picked out, "I'll supply you."

Fei Yu didn't refuse. He originally gave him a discount because the other party was his first customer. If the other party insisted on making up for his exchange, Fei Yu would not be stupid enough to refuse.