35

☆ 36. Chapter 35

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 35:

Braised pork with thick and oily red sauce, golden vegetable cakes with finely chopped vegetables on both sides, grilled sausages that are fried until the meat is juicy and tender, with tender red minced meat exposed at the seams, and steamed pork served in white ceramic cups. The sweet and hot moo beast milk, several delicacies that were about to be introduced to the orcs for the first time when the store was opened, were put on the table by Fei Yu several times in a large basin.

"What's wrong with you?" Fei Yu gently placed the little dragon snake on the wooden table, placed his own small bowl and plate in front of him, turned to Shu Mu and the others who were stunned and said with a smile: " I made the food and I want you to help me taste it."

"Oh." Shu Mu was the first to come to his senses. He couldn't wait and kept a reserved pace at his feet. He walked over first and pulled out the chair closest to the braised pork. sit down.

The younger ones were snatched away first, so they hurried over and sat down in rows.

"Eat quickly." Fei Yu greeted them and ignored them. He forked a few pieces of braised pork, a piece of vegetable cake and a piece of grilled sausage, cut them into small pieces, and put them on Xiaolongshe's special tableware. Seeing that he couldn't wait to eat them, he cut them into pieces. After eating, he hurriedly told him to be careful about scalding it.

After all, they were eating at someone else's house. After the little dragon snake swung its tail and started to eat, Shu Mu and the others couldn't wait any longer and picked up their forks one after another, and quickly and accurately inserted the fork into the target they had set out early in the morning. .

The orcs have big appetites, and Fei Yu's food is all served in pots, so he's not worried that they won't be able to eat enough.

Of course, a portion for Da Long Snake was also packed separately in advance and was put into the space by Fei Yu. At this time, Fei Yu was smiling as he watched several people gorge themselves on the food, and at the same time, his mental energy sank into the space to feed the big dragon snake, which finally no longer had to eat liquid food. The food for the big dragon snake also needs to be chopped into pieces, which makes Feiyu feel like he feeds his elder son after feeding his younger son.

"It's delicious!" Shu Mu finished four or five pieces of braised pork in a row and drank a cup of animal milk. He was the first to sigh: "This sweet meat is delicious, this cup of sweet milk is delicious, this can take up a lot of food." The sweet sausages eaten with honey are also very delicious. If I have to make a suggestion, it is that they can be sweetened! Even sweeter!"

Feiyu smiled as expected: "Yeah, I know." After finishing his words, he expressed his opinion. It goes in directly from the left ear and out from the right ear.

He looked at the young people expectantly.

Chewing a piece of grilled sausage in her little mouth, her eyes glued to the basin, she licked the tomato sauce that had fallen off from the grilled sausage, blinked her bright eyes and said, "It's delicious, very good." It's delicious, I really love the taste of this tomato sauce!"

Fei Yu looked at Hui Guo and his wife again.

Hui had a piece of sausage in his left hand and a piece of cake in his right hand. His mouth was so stuffed that he couldn't speak clearly. "What a great time!"

Looking at the three puppies, Guo wanted to stuff them all back into her stomach immediately and turn back time to before they were born. If this cub wants to eat grilled sausage, it will only have braised pork, while the other one particularly prefers vegetable pancakes. If your mouth is busy chewing food to feed your cub, you must always be careful not to swallow it and rob your cub of food. Your mouth will be tired and your heart will be tired.