119

☆ 120. Chapter 119

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 119

There is a hot pot trend in the Yan tribe. Originally, because of the hunting war, orcs from other tribes have been pouring into the Yan tribe since they left the hunting area. In the past, I came because I wanted to find a good-looking orc as a companion in the Yan tribe, but now I came here to see with my own eyes how powerful the spirit chef is who can overpower the spirit chefs of the Xiao tribe and the Rou tribe and get the first place. kitchen.

It is not that Fei Yu knows nothing about the foreign tribe. On the contrary, Fei Yu is still a little famous among the foreign tribes. Among the tribes close to the Yan tribe, they are quite famous. It's just that this fame has nothing to do with Fei Yu's own name. In fact, very few outside tribes know his name. The orcs from outside tribes basically know his name as "seasoning cubes", "popsicles" and the like. , and then there is the famous name of Zaizai Restaurant. When it comes to Zai Zai Restaurant, the Yan tribe will inevitably appear in the mouths of the orcs again and again. The reputation of the tribe, which was already unknown to everyone, has risen to an unimaginable level.

Fei Yu didn't care about this. It should be said that this was the result of his deliberate guidance.

He likes to hear the love for his food from the orcs' mouths over and over again, but he doesn't really want to be talked about by others all the time. He hoped that the orcs would welcome him because of the delicious food he cooked, rather than the other way around because of who he was.

Just hide quietly behind the delicious food and be a handsome man. If this was Fei Yu's previous expectation, then after the hunting battle, this expectation can only become a luxury forever.

That's right, Feiyu is popular.

He has completely become a big celebrity in the hearts of the orcs, especially the spiritual chefs.

Ever since they heard about Fei Yu's overwhelming performance in the hunting battle, countless orcs rushed towards the Yan tribe. Some of them want to eat the food made by Fei Yu to improve their abilities. Some admire and yearn for Fei Yu, eager to see him with their own eyes. It would be better if they could learn something. There is also a part where they are looking for trouble.

Lingchu is proud, especially the most powerful Lingchu in the Samsung tribe. There are a few soul chefs who regret not participating in the hunting war due to various reasons. They are unwilling to believe that a two-star tribe, or a two-star tribe that just relied on their appearance to become a two-star tribe, will have a spiritual chef who is more powerful than them. . They sincerely believed that it was their absence that gave Fei Yu a chance to perform. If they had been there at that time, they would never have been easily snatched away from the first place like those useless chefs who were trying to make up the numbers!

In order to rectify the name of themselves and their tribe, these spiritual chefs also came towards the Yan tribe with great force.

Fei Yu could more or less guess something, but he didn't have time to think about it. He was currently surrounded by a group of chirping little cubs.

After stroking this one's furry head and lugging that one's long tail, Fei Yu finally let out a long sigh of relief after finally pacifying the little cubs from whining and whining and willing to sit down obediently.

It was so noisy, but he couldn't be cruel to these naughty little guys.

"You know?" Fei Yu looked at the group of cubs with gentle eyes, "You awakened at a lower level earlier than many cubs. This shows that you are in great shape and can start training faster than many cubs. Your body becomes stronger, allowing you to hunt more beasts easily. As you continue to exercise and hunt, you will be one step ahead of many cubs to undergo intermediate awakening, and then awakening. Ability."