52

☆ 53. Chapter 52

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 52

"It stinks so much, it almost stinks to death!"

"Haha, it stinks now? Then why didn't you say eat less in the first place?"

"Are you stupid? You stopped eating just to avoid squatting? "

My motivation for working hard every day, apart from earning beast coins, is to eat the food made by Yu." "

Yes, yes, especially after working hard for a long time..." "

Oh, thinking about it this way, it seems that I have been here ever since I was born. Zai Restaurant, I have never eaten at any other food restaurant." "

Haha, you can go and eat after you finish your work. The restaurant will not sell food all day long, and I will help Yu mark the territory. I guess there is still a lot of time, and then you can go to other food stores to have a good meal."

"Then you can have one more bite after I leave, right?" Wu rolled his eyes at Hui, "What a beautiful thought. Yu Du said he would make us other food after he finished his work. How stupid am I to leave without giving up such a good opportunity?" "

Okay, you two, stop arguing." Guo had a piece of beast wrapped around his face. Pi interrupted the two.

Jiu also stammered his advice: "Good, good job."

These people were Hui Guo and his wife, and the three hired workers Jiu, Wu and Zheng hired by Fei Yu.

I'm a bit shy and don't talk much. I just work hard and work hard. Wu is a male orc with no intermediate awakening and very good physical fitness. According to his straightforward words, he came to Zaizai Restaurant to help out just for the food. The remaining one is a female orc with a gentle temperament. Probably because she is much older than a few of them, she is usually very tolerant to them.

When you enter a country, you have to do as the locals do. After a few days of hard thinking, Fei Yu finally thought of a way to mark the territory.

——Using feces is unavoidable.

Then the key is where to get the feces from and whose feces to mark it with.

This matter is considered a relatively personal matter. Fei Yu can't ask others for help, and there are no unrelated orcs who are willing to do it. It's useless if the beast is weak and willing to do it. It's no use if the beast is strong. It's just that your brain is crazy.

Then please, Dragon Snake?

This doesn't work either.

The orcs can tell the shape of the orcs through their urine and feces, but they still have two mountains in the primitive world to be on guard for the time being. If they are not afraid of 10,000, they are afraid of just in case. Don't do such a blatant thing to show your identity.

Later, for some reason, Feiyu's thoughts turned to the pit where the orcs who ate in the restaurant solved their physical problems - the kind of pit they dug. Arent there a lot of ready-made markers inside? Those markers are made from a mixture of who knows how many orcs. After all, there are many orcs who come to the restaurant to eat every day.

With so many markers mixed together, it's actually difficult to identify an orc by them all. And this is exactly what Fei Yu wants. If he can't tell the difference, he will have scruples. The orcs who want to cause trouble will think about it first. Maybe he can scare them.