72

☆ 73. Chapter 72

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 72

"Is this your cub, Yu?" The female orc pinched the little dragon snake's face, and saw that he was squeezing so hard that he was hiding behind Fei Yu with tears in his eyes. She couldn't help laughing, "You are He's a little male, and he's crying like this. When he grows up, he won't even be able to beat a female."

There are orcs in the restaurant who have seen the beast form of the little dragon snake, but no one other than the people Fei Yu trusts knows how old he is. Moreover, it is being kept secret for a while now, and in the near future, the fact that cubs can awaken at a low level when they are less than five years old will slowly be made known to all the orcs. What will happen at that time and how to deal with it is the leader Kong's business.

There is almost no orc who doesn't like cubs. The female orc teased the little dragon snake on the side, and the male orc also followed the little dragon snake's words with a gentle look and asked: "What is the love flower?"

The little dragon snake said softly: "You like her, and she also likes you, this is love. The love flower is the flower that symbolizes your feelings. It is a flower given by the beast god."

The female orc picked up the bouquet on the table and looked at it curiously.

Nine flower branches with red flowers that I have never seen before are tied together by thin grass vines. There are small thorns on the flower branches, and the petals are still stained with crystal dew.

"Is this the love flower?" The female orc approached the flower and sniffed it gently, "It smelled quite good.

The male orc also came over and smelled it, and asked casually: "Is this a flower unique to your Yan tribe? The female orc shook her head, "

I don't know, I haven't seen it." She looked at Fei Yu and said, "Yu, where did you find this flower?" It's quite nice.

Fei Yu smiled enigmatically: "I didn't find this flower, it was given by the beast god. "

"Given by the beast god? " "The two orcs had always thought that Fei Yu was playing tricks on the little dragon and snake, but now they saw Fei Yu saying this seriously, and their faces changed, "Is it really a gift from the beast god? Are you lying to us? "

The Beast God is the belief of the orcs, but in fact no one has ever seen what the Beast God looks like. It is just a legendary existence. In the past, the beastmen used the Beast God as a cover to defraud beast coins. The two of them, Especially the male beastmen, they were very suspicious that Fei Yu was such a liar at this moment.

Fei Yu seemed not to see their expressions and asked softly: "You only know the beast god, but do you know whether the beast god is male or female? The

male beastman said without thinking: "The beast god must be a male, because males are more powerful than females!"

"No, the beast god must be female. " The female orc objected, "Whether they are male or female, they are not as important as the cubs." It is always a female who gives birth to cubs, so the beast god must also be a female! "

Fei Yu attracted a lot of attention as soon as he came out. The orcs on other tables looked at whether they had a love flower and a beast god here, whether they were male or female, and they all expressed their opinions.

"The beast god is male. Because males are taller than females! "

"The beast god is a female, because females are more beautiful than males!