64

☆ 65. Chapter 64

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 64:

Fei Yu doesn't really care if he gets the first prize. In his opinion, as long as he can pass the selection, that's fine.

Fei Yu didn't care, but that didn't mean that others didn't take it to heart. Especially Jis, who thought that he was a person who could turn the tide, and the ice cup he made seriously was indeed greatly welcomed by the orcs. However, he guessed correctly in the process but failed to guess the ending. He worked diligently. I have been busy all day, but in the end I only got one thing that doesn't count.

It didn't count, and there wasn't even a point for hard work. Ji Si turned into a gloomy person. He slammed the door with a dark face and went into the bedroom to sulk alone.

Hui and the others were also extremely depressed, but what Fei Yu didn't expect was that there was a group of orcs who were even more angry than them.

The vegetarian beastmen were so angry that they became pufferfish when they learned the truth!

They endured the second round of choosing food they could eat without cooking it. Finally, Zaizai Restaurant took an unusual approach and came up with delicious ice cups. In their eyes, this was the reason why Zaizai Restaurants talented chef put them there. In my heart! Respect them! But what then? They are not included in the selection and counting of people?

Aren't these vegetarian orcs humans? !

It would be unbearable if we didnt treat them as human beings, and what kind of punishment would be imposed? Wouldnt excluding them be the biggest punishment? !

This is really unbearable. Its true that they are only vegetarians, but their fists eat meat!

Not only because they were feeling unfair to themselves, but also because they felt a little bit guilty about Fei Yu, the vegetarian orcs who had eaten ice cream in the restaurant yesterday raised their arms and shouted, gathered their compatriots and headed towards the Lingchu Management Office. .

Since the establishment of the Yan tribe, this is the first time that orcs have gathered to make trouble and strongly express their dissatisfaction.

They didn't even come up, so they started beating people. They just surrounded the house, screaming and yelling. The orc warriors patrolling the tribe could not take action. The orcs at the Lingchu Management Office were so noisy that they had a headache, so they told them to leave quietly. The tone was not very good, and the vegetarian orcs exploded in an instant. Then, a war of words began. If it weren't for the beast warriors of the tribe blocking them in the middle, they would have been fighting in chaos.

However, the curses gradually got really heated. The beast warrior who was standing between the two groups and responsible for breaking up the fight was pushed here and there, and became the punching bag of both parties. In the end, he couldn't help it and finally broke out. A three-party brawl broke out.

By the time the leader Kong knew about this and sent beast warriors to quell the incident, the three groups of people had been beaten to bruises and faces.

In the leader's residence, Kong was sitting on a chair, looking at the people standing below with a half-smile.

The beast warriors of the tribe were reprimanded by Kong and were pulled out to be punished. The remaining orcs in charge of the spiritual kitchen management office and the vegetarian orc leader who was the main troublemaker could not be beaten simply and roughly.