51

☆ 52. Chapter 51

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 51

With the tribal leader, Fei Yu can confidently and boldly occupy the territory.

The Yan tribe covers a large area, and the activity areas are concentrated in the center. If the entire tribe is compared to a large circle, then the area where orcs are most active is a small circle located in the center of the large circle. From the edge of the big circle to the edge of the small circle, there is a large area of ​​open space in between.

It's either bare dirt or dirt with weeds growing there, and occasionally there are some woods that aren't very big, and the ones that live in them are all very small and harmless beasts. Those beasts that were powerful enough to eat orcs had been cleared away by the tribe as early as when they established their territory.

You can't even live in a tribe and have to guard against being attacked by wild beasts at any time, right?

So being on tenterhooks all day doesn't allow anyone to have any time to sleep peacefully?

Occupying a piece of forest into his own territory was not within Fei Yu's consideration for the time being, but he didn't want to be far away from the forest, so he always wanted to consider it in the future just in case, maybe it would be used at some point.

So Feiyu quickly eliminated the places without woods, and then quickly ruled out the places that had woods, but there were no large areas of usable empty land far away from the woods. Finally, he divided the land by three and five and divided it by two. The scope has been decided.

The above information can be found out by any orc if you go to the housing management office.

With the target in mind, Fei Yu was not in a hurry to see it immediately. I have something else to do today. Its not too early to finish it. Its not too late to check it out tomorrow. So the next day, when it was just dawn, Feiyu got up immediately, finished his daily tasks, and set off with the beast coins. If he agrees after reading it, Fei Yu plans to make a decision immediately.

Da Long Snake was still left at home to look after his cub.

It took Fei Yu almost half an hour to reach his destination.

The grove here is indeed not too big, and the trees are not the kind that block out the sky and the sun. In front of the forest is a winding, slender little river, whose source and end point are unknown, flowing like a jade belt into the distance.

There was water flowing, which surprised Feiyu. Feeling satisfied, I couldn't help but move my feet a little faster. With the help of his spiritual power, Fei Yu marked the space to be occupied in this place within five minutes. After that, he hurried to the housing management office and informed the orcs inside of the selected site.

Naturally, the one who received Fei Yu was the same orc from the previous times.

"Have you picked out the empty land you want?" the orc asked.

Fei Yu nodded and roughly outlined the range.

The orc said "Oh" and pulled out a large wooden board with a conventionally abstract painting on it.

On the wooden board near the left side, there are two branches engraved next to each other, and there is a wavy line below the branches. The orc pointed at them and said, "Is this the open space you want?"

In the middle of the board was the residence sign of the tribal leader. Fei Yu compared the other signs on the board and said with certainty: "This is it."