129

☆ 130. Chapter 129 Extra 1

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 129 Extra: Yi

Feiyu and Ji Si came and left in a hurry. To put it simply, in the dragon and snake clan, they first overwhelm all the orcs, then hang up some orcs, then kill all the hung up orcs, and finally take a look at the most damned orcs. Its a bit long to say, but it took less than ten minutes from start to finish.

The action was so fast, so it was natural that the high-level beast warriors of the Dragon and Snake clan would have to inform them in advance, otherwise it would take a lot of time just to find all the targets for revenge.

Well, no matter what the process is, the ending will be satisfactory.

Fei Yu and Ji Si held their little hands and left happily, leaving the Dragon Snake orcs crying on the ground.

The high-level beast warriors looked at each other, as if they couldn't believe that Fei Yu and Ji Si were gone like that. They are still controlled by those two people. Even if they don't intend to release their control for the time being, they still leave a few words. Is it so difficult to give verbal comfort?

The high-level beast warriors were filled with hatred, so what should they do in the future? Will they still be the orcs of the Xiao Tribe? Or are you being controlled and forced to join the Yan tribe?

"What should we do?"

"The two of them suddenly became so powerful that we can't defeat them at all." "

They are super awakened, right? They must be?" So why do we have to defeat those two people? Woolen cloth? Wouldn't you like to follow them and drink some soup? Thats super awakening! God knows how long these advanced beast warriors have been trapped in the advanced awakening stage. If they don't take a step forward, they will die of old age!

The senior beast warriors actually had similar thoughts at this moment. First of all, Ji Si is originally an orc from the Dragon Snake Clan, and he was the leader of the tribe before. Following the former leader doesn't count as betraying his orcs, right? Secondly, the super awakening, they have been waiting for it for many days and nights. If they don't work harder and be more shameless, how can they improve their strength?

The high-level beast warriors all started to think carefully, but no matter how careful they were, they were still high-level beast warriors of the Dragon Snake Clan. With so many tribesmen following them, it was not easy to just leave. At the very least, they had to be comforted. Be good to your own people and find a good excuse.

Yes, thats it!

The high-level beast warriors racked their brains to think about what to do, and a sudden scream came from afar.

"The Patriarch is dead!"

The senior beast warriors thought for a moment, why had they forgotten this? God of Beasts, if Chief Ji Si and his partner really killed Chief Ji Hui, it would be too difficult for them to follow. After all, the leader of Jisi didn't leave any reason to kill the other party. He killed an orc leader for no reason. Even if the murderer was an orc of the same tribe, this was a serious crime of betraying the orcs and he must be punished. Become a sinful beast!

"Perhaps Chief Ji Si has a grudge against Chief Ji Hui?" A certain high-level beast warrior began to find a reason.

"What grudge? For taking away the clan leader's position? It's not impossible, but the Ji Si clan leader must challenge it in front of all the clan members first." "