50

☆ 51. Chapter 50

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 50

After finishing what she was busy with, Rou looked at the sky outside. She didn't expect that half the day had passed by so unknowingly. She didn't delay any longer and got up in a hurry to get ready to go to Zhuang's home.

The training center also gives the cubs a day off, one day off every three days. And Rou will go to Zhuang's house on this day, clean his room, and take care of the tiger cubs for a day. After having Feiyu, she no longer needs to take care of the tiger cub. She only needs to go to the restaurant to see the tiger cub and play with him for a while. Because Zhuang had not returned to the same closeness to her as before, Rou put all her efforts into Zhuang's house to ensure that when Zhuang came back from the hunting mission, the house would still be the same as when he left.

——Rou wants to let Zhuang know that there is a big difference between having a partner and not having a partner at home.

As she walked towards the door of the training center, she couldn't help but remember the things she had given him when she went to the restaurant to see the tiger cub.

When it came to sending things, Rou sighed sadly.

In the past, the little tiger cub was in poor health and could eat very little. Every time Rou found some food suitable for the little tiger cub and gave it to him, not only would the strength be better for her, but the little tiger cub would also be very close to her. However, ever since the restaurant opened by Fei Yu came into being, the matter of delivering food was suddenly blocked.

Which food restaurant can match the food at Zai Zai Restaurant?

Even if it is comparable, is the food at Zaizai Restaurant more suitable for the little tiger cub?

Then give food from Zai Zai Restaurant to the little tiger cub? When Zhuang was alive, he would bring his cubs to the restaurant for dinner. When Zhuang went out hunting, he would directly entrust the tiger cubs to the owner of the restaurant to take care of them. Rou had no room to show off at all!

If food is not enough, then give toys?

The cubs' toys are basically round and polished stones, animal models roughly carved from wood or small things like bones, or teeth of some prey, certain parts of the body's bones, etc...

Rouxiang She can always find opportunities for her to play with toys, right?

She admitted that she couldn't compare to Yu as a food, but as a toy, she didn't believe that a male orc with a cub over one year old could compare to her, who had to take care of more than a hundred cubs and often get along with them. female orc!

The first time Rou went to a restaurant to see the tiger cub, she gave him a wood-carved bird.

After going to the restaurant and taking out the gifts, the little tiger cub glanced at it and turned his head away without interest. He then raised his furry butt, buried his head under the table, and struggled to pull out a Gugu beast with his mouth. ! It was a little Gugu beast that was bigger than a tiger cub. It was chubby and looked a bit weird but also felt ugly and cute. Black Bean's little red mouth was made of linen, and something was stuffed inside. It was bulging and swollen, and it was a little soft when poked.

This was the first time Rou had seen this novel toy. When he looked at the bird he had brought, he wanted to throw it away.

The second time she went to see the tiger cub, Rou brought a... stone that she had laboriously sewn out of linen. It's a bit flat and not very round, and the stitching is crooked, but fortunately the grass seeds stuffed inside are not exposed. She originally wanted to sew some kind of beast, but it was so difficult and she couldn't get Yu's cute look.