55

☆ 56. Chapter 55

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 55 As

soon as Ji Si came back, Fei Yu smelled the bloody smell on his body.

"Did you kill them all?" Fei Yu asked in surprise.

Ji Si said matter-of-factly: "Isn't this quite normal?" Seeing Fei Yu's expression of confusion, he explained: "In the end, we must take action. If we lose, can you still expect them to be soft-hearted?" "Is that so?" He shook his head, "Impossible. With such a large territory, enmity is inevitable. Even if the other party doesn't kill us, they will definitely be maimed and driven out of the tribe. No orc is stupid enough to leave behind an enemy who bears a grudge against oneself. ." The defeated orcs have only one end, either surrender or die.

Fei Yu was silent and couldn't tell what he was feeling. After a long while, he said: "The tribe will pursue it, right?"

Ji Si said firmly: "No, every star tribe is like this." As for the Chaos tribe, who No one cares who lives or dies.

"What about the beast warriors of the tribe?" Fei Yu said in a deep voice, "You don't care if the leader dies?"

Ji Si looked at him strangely: "What are you thinking? The beast warriors of the tribe are there to help, not to cause trouble. Even those dead orcs want to seize territory and kill you. Why should I kill them properly?" He paused and lowered his voice, "Even if I really want to kill them, I won't be stupid enough to do this in the tribe. Damn it, why don't you let the tribe leader know about this?"

"Are they still alive?" Fei Yu looked at him in surprise, and then heaved a sigh of relief.

so far so good. He almost regretted not staying in the clearing all the time. Fortunately, the big dragon snake didn't kill Hongyan. Without killing innocent people indiscriminately, the Yan tribe could continue to stay.

"No." Ji Si said as if he was taking credit, "I kept one of the orcs who came to seize the territory. He is willing to surrender and has interesting abilities. I think you can make use of him."

Fei Yu became interested: "What abilities? ?"

Ji Si blinked: "You'll know it yourself when you see it."

Does this mean to keep it secret for the time being?

Fei Yu shook his head in amusement and took out a pile of wooden boards to show to Ji Si.

"Which one do you think looks better?"

On the wooden board were some simple house styles drawn by Fei Yu. He didn't show off his painting skills and drew them with a knife. They looked like children's drawings, still stiff.

Ji Si was very happy that Fei Yu came to ask for his opinion. He looked at each one carefully with interest and asked questions immediately if he had any doubts.

"This is very beautiful, but why is the roof pointed?"

"Isn't it bad?" Fei Yu explained, "Every cold season and hot season, there will be heavy snow or heavy rain for a long time, and the roof will be damaged. The one with a steeple is less likely to collect water and snow, and it mainly looks beautiful."

In fact, Fei Yu just thought of drawing it casually, but he didn't really want to build a steeple house. After all, a pointed-roofed house is more difficult to build than a flat-roofed house, and Fei Yu doesnt know how to build one. On the other hand, all tribes have flat-roofed houses, and the orcs have long been extremely skilled in building them. The houses are all stone houses, so there is no need to worry about them collapsing under the heavy snow. It doesn't matter if it rains heavily. Fei Yu discovered early in the morning that the orcs had set up drainage pipes on the roof - several stone pipes that were firmly fixed.