101

☆ 102. Chapter 101

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 101

The scarred orc used his power continuously to rush towards the tribe. When his power was exhausted, he drank the precious medicine to speed up his recovery. This kind of restorative potion is different from those made by ordinary potion masters. It has been improved several times by the priests of the Dragon Snake Tribe and can only be made by them. The scarred orc had been saving his beast coins for a long time, and he had made great contributions to the tribe to exchange for a few bottles. He was reluctant to drink until it was critical.

Now that he had to drink up all the recovery liquid he had received for a piece of news that was not 100% certain, the scarred orc's heart was bleeding as he hurried on.

"That spiritual chef must be the partner of the former clan leader."

"It must be, I'm not mistaken..."

The ability was used up again. The scarred orc trembled and took out the last bottle of recovery potion, gritting his teeth and struggling with a ferocious expression. After waiting for a long time, he finally stuffed the liquid medicine back into the animal skin bag.

Anyway, we are not far from the tribe, so we can save the last bottle of medicine, right?

And after finishing this bottle, he didn't know how long it would take to save beast coins to exchange for the next bottle. He had to leave some way out for the future, right?

He entered the last tribe he passed along the way.

The scarred orc and the fat-faced orc belong to the same orc warrior team. They have been completing a hunting mission outside and have not returned to the Dragon Snake tribe for a long time. The order to go to the Yan tribe to find Shu Mu was also received halfway.

Relying on his identity as a dragon and snake, he didn't even need to pay the beast coins to enter. The scarred orc strode around and casually glanced at the two-star tribe - the

tribe was full of orcs, and it seemed that there were more orcs than he had seen before. a lot of. They looked at each other in a hurry, which made the Scarred Orc a little confused. However, he didn't take it to heart. On the contrary, he breathed a sigh of relief.

This two-star tribe closest to the Xiao tribe does not look like it is declining at all, and seems to be much more prosperous. This shows that the news of their clan leader's injury has not yet spread. Otherwise, a large number of vassal tribes would not rebel, but they would definitely be restless and cause more or less chaos.

"The situation is not bad." The scarred orc muttered.

He shuttled quickly on the road, passing by food stores. Several scarred orcs who had not eaten a hot meal day and night could not help but start salivating as soon as they smelled the aroma of food.

But not now, he had to hurry up.

"Eh? This smells so good..." The scarred orc squinted his eyes, showing a trace of confusion, "Why does this scent smell familiar?"

The food store where the scent came from happened to be right in front, so the scarred orc walked a few steps to catch up. When I passed by, I saw a long queue that took countless turns.

He had only seen such a popular food restaurant once at Zaizai Restaurant in the Yan tribe, but he didn't expect to see it happen again now.

"I just said, how can a food store with such delicious food only exist in the Yan tribe." The scarred orc laughed and muttered to himself, looking up to see what the name of this food store was.