57

☆ 58. Chapter 57

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 57:

When Shu Mu finished eating the corn and left, he looked at Ji Si intently for a long time.

"Have I seen you somewhere?"

"No." Ji Si said without blushing and without a beating heart: "I heard that you are a pharmacist from the Xiao tribe? I am an ordinary orc who was born in the Chaos tribe. You How could such a powerful pharmacist have seen me?"

"Were you born in a Chaos tribe?" Shu Mu stopped recalling after hearing this, "Then I must have remembered it wrong." He mentioned that he had been to a Chaos tribe. The tribe was the one Fei Yu was in before. I havent been out and about since I went there, but Ive been to the Star Tribe a lot. He felt that the other person looked familiar, and vaguely remembered that he had met him in the Star Tribe.

Shu Mu just asked casually on a whim. If it weren't for Ji Si being Fei Yu's partner, Shu Mu wouldn't even have asked. Since he couldn't start a conversation with the other person by saying "I think I've seen him before" and indirectly get closer to Yu, Shu Mu stopped thinking and went back to continue thinking about the medicinal solution.

As soon as he left, Fei Yu immediately asked Ji Si: "Have you seen Shu Mu?"

Ji Si shook his head: "No."

Fei Yu thought: "Shu Mu is from the Xiao tribe, and his status is not low. I guess he has seen you somewhere. Weren't you the clan leader before? Just because you don't know others doesn't mean that others don't know you." "

Maybe." Ji Si's lips curved a little, "When I was the clan leader, there were always people who wanted to see me. Maybe he is one of them. But," Ji Si stared at Fei Yu's eyes, "I don't want to see him at all, and I will try to avoid him in the future." So, don't worry.

After seeing what Zhuang brought back, Feiyu returned to the new territory to watch the orcs build houses.

In just half a day, the orcs had dug a foundation and trampled the soil as evenly as possible. The foundation was dug extremely deep, and some stones cut into square shapes had been laid in - some of the orcs who built the house were responsible for cutting stones with their abilities. The stones are cut to a normal size as much as possible, but after being placed into the foundation, there will inevitably be gaps that cannot be filled. It's just that this problem can no longer trouble the orcs. From building a house with stones directly without laying a foundation, to constantly thinking about clearing out the foundation for durability, and then after placing stones in the foundation, filling the gaps in the stones with sand, pebbles, etc... Through unremitting efforts, the orcs have already Very rich experience.

Feiyu didn't know much about how to build a house, but seeing that the orcs were doing a decent job, he felt a lot more at ease. He also stopped using his little knowledge from his previous life to give advice to the orcs and inspire their ideas. Thoughts.

Well, the orcs are much stronger than him, so he'd better not make a fool of himself.

It was almost noon, and Fei Yu rushed directly from here to the training area to cook for the cubs.

Normally, before meal time, Fei Yu rarely sees many people in the cafeteria, and there is no one in the kitchen. However, today was a little different. As soon as Fei Yu came to the door of the cafeteria, he saw Rou already waiting there.

"Why are you here so early?" Fei Yu said hello with a smile, but didn't think much about it.

Rou lowered her head and did not look at Fei Yu, and spoke hesitantly, "The cubs are taken care of by other females, so I happened to be able to come over in advance. Anyway, there's nothing else to do, so I just came to watch you make food." She pointed her finger. Holding the corner of his clothes, he asked with evasive eyes: "I, can I go to the kitchen and watch you make food?"